  Search Results: Spybotics memory
 Results 2441 – 2460 of 4630.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Homemade LED Bricks

(...) Thanks for the enlightenment. I remembered it went something like that. But don't you have to allow for the forward voltage drop across the LED, typically 1.6 volt (still from memory)? That is, the voltage should be 9 - 1.6 = 7.4 volts. So the (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: BBC-B interface #1093 - help wanted

No - I'll clarify. What (I think) I need is: a) a copy of an instruction leaflet that would presumably have come with the set 1093, b) verification of my memory that there was a software product called 'LOGO' that could be used for driving this (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Forestmen and Wolfpack... thoughts

(...) very (...) but (...) Heck, they even took over the city of Rome! However, that only lasted one day. Wait a minute... maybe that was the Visigoths. Err... any history majors with a better memory than mine? Tony (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Dinos, Race, and SW sighted

Hampton TRU: Star Wars: MTT Adventurers Dino Island: All-terrain Trapper Research Glider Soccer: Grandstand with scoreboard Grandstand with TV Shoot 'n Score Racers: Several sets... sorry memory failing Newport News TRU: Star Wars: Millennium Falcon (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.va.nor)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Who is the REAL Susan Williams? (Re: New Motor from Susan W. (was: Bad motor in ZNAP set!))

(...) Pudel, if memory serves me correctly. Gary Istok (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.faq)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Tesco DigiCams - Pukka or Pants? (for photographing Lego <--relevant!)

(...) I got a Coolpix 800 which I like quite a bit. Got mine second user from Jessops (...) paid about 600 USD new plus 100 more for a big memory card (...) Does 2.3 megapixels and has macro. (the bigger image accounts for a lot of the price (...) (24 years ago, 8-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.publish)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  LNP Packet Handlers on RCX

I remember reading somewhere a while back, when I first started dabbling with LNP, that LNP handlers on the RCX side were called from interrupts and therefore doing things like memory allocation, msleep, heavy processing, etc. were not good ideas. (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: mindstorms query

I went to Myer Queen Street today. They have the Robotics Discovery System on shelf but not the Robotics Invention System. They also had the Ultimate Accessory Kit (about 3 of them), priced (from memory) at $112. But note there is currently a 20% (...) (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.au)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Space Idea - Artificial Gravity

Someone did this a while ago, with a different setup involving rotating pods-on-arms kind of like the Earth-force destroyers from Babylon 5. Their MOC involved Diver walls, from memory. I can't remember whose MOC it was, but it might have been Rick (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: TEXLUG Meeting Wrap-up

(...) Thanks! (...) deserves the credit for the model. I had looked at it once and tried to duplicate it by memory. I think I was close. Thanks Jake! (...) Well the bridges were great! I didn't mind the problem. Most of the trains made it through (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: British Rail InterCity 125-ish

"James Mathis" <thakius@nmt.edu> wrote in message news:Gv1F2D.6H9@lugnet.com... (...) pictures of it. My cab uses techniques learned while replicating your APT cab. (...) Railway (...) front-face. (...) schemes (...) If memory serves, the first (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: All Terrain Crane

"Simon Bennett" <simon.bennett@ntlworld.com> wrote in message (...) think (...) always (...) I think the enthusiasm comes from just being interested in the subject matter, with these models the documentation is really just an organised brain dump. I (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Master thesis about legOS and DSM

hi all, just wanted you all to know that i have finished my master thesis where i incorporated an RCX with legOS 0.2.4 with a distributed shared memory system called PastSet. the thesis can be downloaded from (URL) the DSM part might not be relevant (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  How to call SCOUT ROM subroutine from NQC

Dear members, I would like to know how to call RDS SCOUT ROM subroutines from NQC. The SCOUT ROM Subroutines are useful and may save much memory for SCOUT. Thankyou in advance. Liem PH (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Question about mm.C in BrickOS

Hey My Senior Preoject where I update BrickOS is slowly taking shape (I am actually trying to do some now, but time is very limited). This project I am editing the Memory Managment Alg used by BrickOS. the first one I am going to add is Next Fit, it (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Cold Temperature Limitations to ABS?

Hi all, I've seen lots of stories about heat damage to LEGO, the most impressive being a German pictorial of LEGO at various temperatures - it was very "The Disintegration of [Plastic] Memory". BUT has anyone looked into cold damage? I mean, really (...) (21 years ago, 10-Oct-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Message awaiting authentication

(...) (URL) which you presumably carefully read and agreed to when you started posting here, might have an answer to that question for you. If that doesn't spur your memory enough, try perusing this: (URL) don't believe either of these pieces of (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jan-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  LEGO and Genetic Programming

Check this out: (URL) saw these guys a while back on PBS's Scientific American Frontiers. I forgot about it until something jogged my memory -Orion (21 years ago, 27-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: New MOC - The Paramount Theatre

(...) Thanks Jan, You review is very kind. To be honest, I'm not sure about the original, because unfortunately it was torn down 15 or so years ago. I made it from memory, and it probably could use a bit more detail. I am thinking about bringing it (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jul-04, to lugnet.town, FTX)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: LLCA on the Great Outdoors last night

(...) Ah, I found the LUGnet thread where I discussed this at the time: (URL) turns out my memory does not serve me well (senior moment). The cost was about $30 over the admission price, but that I figured it was not much more than the admission (...) (19 years ago, 6-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

memory
(score: 1.124)

More:  Next Page >>