 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2911
2910  |  2912
Subject:
Master thesis about legOS and DSM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 13:15:35 GMT

hi all, just wanted you all to know that i have finished my master thesis where
i incorporated an RCX with legOS 0.2.4 with
a distributed shared memory system called PastSet.

the thesis can be downloaded from http://www.cs.uit.no/~kennethj/Thesis.ps

Although the DSM part might not be relevant for most of you theres also some
info on robots in general, legos, bricks, emulegos, and quite
alot of legos code

the thesis is about 75 pages, with an additional 65 pages of code, total 918k.

kenneth

ps: remember that i started on this almost 2 years ago so some of the
information might not be correct.