 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2910
2909  |  2911
Subject:
Problems with SDL-Programming and legos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 10:38:08 GMT

I have assume an existing SDL-System with an env.c-File. I tried to change
this system to communicate between two RCX. Now my problem:
In the case that i have one RCX who only send and one who receive, it works.
But if i try the create a transceiver-programm which is able to sent and to
receive, the RCX shutdown after the first sending.
In my programm there are two processes one for sending one for receiveing.

To find out if there are trouble between the receiving signal and the
sending signal, i create another sdl-programm.
This programm sending an string and after that it write something on the
display.
The first time i programmed it linaer, that means i put it all in one
process, an it works.
At the sencond attempt i write an own process for the display.
And the result was, that the RCX hang up after the first sending.

Have anyone an idea where the problem could lie in.
I am barely sure that the problem is not only an SDL-Problem
I am grateful for any idea.

(Sorry for my bad english)
Thanks
Christian