  Search Results: Spybotics memory
 Results 241 – 260 of about 4600.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LEGO SPYBOTICS

(...) After watching this count down 2 days left, 1 , 0 , -1, -2, -3 it now says "5 days left". At least someone at Lego appears to have noticed, took them long enough! Deidre drb@tasmail.com (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

spybotics
(score: 1.880)

  lugnet.robotics.spybotics?

Is there interest in creation of such a group? -Suz Suzanne Rich LUGNET Admin (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.880)

  Re: lugnet.robotics.spybotics?

(...) Following form, it belongs alongside RCX, under .robotics. My fear actually was that a group's creation isn't warranted - that we create it for something thats attention is short-lived. But with what I just read Dave is up to, it seems (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.880)

  What is Spybotics?

All the information I have seen on it make it seem very vague. Is it like a robotwars game or something? I just can't figure it out. I saw all 4 (1 each) at the local Target and they look very neat, but I know nothing about them other than the info (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.880)

  RE: Has anyone seen Spybotics in stores yet? (Canada)

Hi, They are on sale here in Kitchener, Ontario at TRU at $69.99 vs. $89.99 regular. Bob -----Original Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway...net.com]On Behalf Of Dean Husby Sent: Monday, August 19, 2002 9:06 PM To: (...) (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.bc, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

spybotics
(score: 1.880)

  RE: Has anyone seen Spybotics in stores yet? (Canada)

This 69.99 is a week long TRU sale...they had a lot of the blue and green ones on Sunday. They are not with the standard LEGO sets. They have them tucked away with Mindstorms in the electronics department. Bob -----Original Message----- From: (...) (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.bc, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

spybotics
(score: 1.880)

  Did anyone see Spybotics on Tech TV

Did anyone see this episode reviewing Spybots on TechTV? (URL) I missed it. Was the review good or bad? Cheers, Ralph (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.880)

  Re: Problem with DIY Spybotics SDK...

In case you haven't fixed your problem yet... Make sure you haven't moved or renamed any of the directories created after installing the SDK. Apparently, some COM objects get registered at install time and will fail to load if the directory (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.880)

  Re: Problem with DIY Spybotics SDK...

I did a little more poking around and found out the reg.bat file in the SDK Bin directory is supposed to register the COM server vpbcom.dll. The batch file assumes the Windows install directory is "\windows\..." which could be bad if you installed (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.880)

  Re: CA - Gigamesh Spybotics, $39.99 @ Fry's in SoCal

Also at Fry's in NoCal, so may be country wide (though Fry's is West Coast and TX only, AFAIK). It's ONLY Gigamesh, not any of the others. Which is just fine, Gigamesh is the only one I've been wanting ;-) (...) | Sun ONE Support - (URL) Please do (...) (22 years ago, 6-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

spybotics
(score: 1.880)

  Re: RCX remote and Spybotics

I have noticed that they do interfer - mostly just 'blocking' signals from one or another. I haven't done any experimenting with changing frequencies on the spybots or tried to work around tis problem. I would still get a remote for the RCX - it (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

spybotics
(score: 1.880)

  Re: using MacNQC with Spybotics via USB Tower

(...) It is possible with NQC 3.0 a1. I believe that the very latest release of MacNQC includes this capability, but I may be mistaken. Normally you use the serial cable that comes with the Spybot. I know I have downloaded programs to my Spybot (...) (20 years ago, 29-Dec-04, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.880)

  Re: using MacNQC with Spybotics via USB Tower

(...) I'd not heard this - do you use a fiber optic cable between the USB tower and the Spybot, or just place the Spybot port near the little green light on the UBS tower? I currently use a Serial-to-USB adapter, but another solution would be (...) (20 years ago, 29-Dec-04, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.880)

  Re: LDraw model of Spybotics programmable brick

That is some seriously talented work! Can I ask how long it took you to create it? Scott (16 years ago, 9-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.880)

  Re: LDraw model of Spybotics programmable brick

(...) Hard to tell... I worked on it on and off during 15 days. I would say about 10 hours. Philo (16 years ago, 9-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.880)

  NQC 2.5 a4 released

I have been working a little bit on Spybotics support in NQC. There is a new version of NQC and some updated documentation at: (URL) information about Spybotics can be found here: (URL) Baum (22 years ago, 1-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.880)

  spyutils.nqh

I have attached to the end of this message the spyutils.nqh file I've been compiling. It's not got a lot in there yet, just the routines defined as "utility" in the Lego Spybotics ROM SDK plus the SendRCXMessage. I'm aiming toward this file being (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.879)

  Interesting Mindscript Bits

For those of you that have the Spybotics CD installed on your PC, have a peek here... "Program Files\LEGO Software\Products\Sp...s\Include" Interesting huh? Cheers, Ralph (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.879)

  Spybot Promotional Materials?

Has anyone seen these before: (URL) appear to be promotional materials for the Spybotics sets. Any insight would be appreciated, -Rob. (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.879)

  Re: Good pictures of fortcoming Spybotics

"Huw Millington" <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message news:GrL7p2.8q9@lugnet.com... (...) If the motor can be controlled by the RCX like the manas unit, all the more interesting! One of the robots looks like it comes with a new 36(?) tooth (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.879)

More:  Next Page >>