 Robotics / Spybotics / 374
Re: using MacNQC with Spybotics via USB Tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.spybotics
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 2004 01:53:32 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.spybotics, Robert Murphy wrote:
Anyone know if it is possible to download programs to a Spybotics unit using
MacNQC with a USB Tower?  We have been able to download to an RCX with no
problem but not the Spybot.  Any help appreciated.

It is possible with NQC 3.0 a1.  I believe that the very latest release of
MacNQC includes this capability, but I may be mistaken.  Normally you use the
serial cable that comes with the Spybot.  I know I have downloaded programs to
my Spybot using BricxCC and NQC 3.0.x and a USB tower so it is definitely
possible.

John Hansen