  Search Results: Spybotics
 Results 441 – 460 of 565.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: The sky is *not* falling

(...) Ummmm, Scout, Microscout, Spybotics???? Are those not evolution? Even the flagship RCX has had 2 firmware upgrades, although the hardware itself hasn't changed significantly (except for the removal of the power socket, grrrrrr). ROSCO (21 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

spybotics
(score: 0.706)

  Re: Does RIS2.0 set use the fiber optics cable?

"nanobapt" <nanobapt@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message news:3FF961FA.404050...adoo.fr... (...) set, (...) of (...) Hi, Thanks for that reply. If the fiber optics cable in the spybotics set have an identical length to the RIS2.0 one then it seems Peeron's (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

spybotics
(score: 0.706)

  Re: HELLO?!, LEGO CO. ! was: Will the educational arm of Technic & Mindstorms continue?

In lugnet.dear-lego, Mark Tarrabain wrote: <snip> (...) <snip> Spybotics? They are listed on a separate page from Mindstorms on the S@H website. Lots of big, expensive products with little building flexibility just sitting there on the shelves... (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

spybotics
(score: 0.706)

  Re: Does RIS2.0 set use the fiber optics cable?

(...) I think it is supposed to connect the USB tower to something, notice the hole in front of the LED that is used in VLL mode. That something might be a CodePilot, MicroScout or Spybotics brick, but I never tried it. Jürgen (21 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

spybotics
(score: 0.706)

  Does RIS2.0 set use the fiber optics cable?

Hi, I'm putting together the parts for my RIS2.0 set in order to sell the set, but I can't find the fiber optics cable... I might have thrown it away by accident.... Anyway, I've looked on the CD and in the instructions and I can't seem to find the (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

spybotics
(score: 0.706)

  RE: Scout connected to Code Pilot with Fiber Optics

I have connected both a RCX and a CyberMaster to a CodePilot (and also to a MicroScout). I don't remember if I tried connecting also a Spybotics, but I think it work too. CodePilot accepts VLL codes but only the *Batch* VLL Commands, to make a VLL (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.codepilot, lugnet.robotics.vll, lugnet.robotics.microscout)

spybotics
(score: 0.706)

  RE: URBIS

(...) Entendi. É uma ideia engraçada, meter no papel e formalizar algo que muitos de nós fazia empiricamente quando era miudo. É quase aplicar as regras básicas do RPG (Role Playing Game) ao LEGO. É bem :) (...) Ok, eu peço-lhe... já agora, confesso (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.loc.pt)

spybotics
(score: 0.705)

  Re: Lego to stop building Mindstorms?

(...) I'm really disappointed that they aren't making one last push on the robotics front. What if they released a 'bare bones' set that contained one touch sensor, RCX, two motors, and enough parts to make the Acrobot? Could they price that under (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego.direct)

spybotics
(score: 0.705)

  Re: The sky is *not* falling

(...) Sounds somewhat promising. However, I hope the growth and improvement in this area also follows the "back to basics" direction. Pretty much *everything* after the first RCX (and 2.0) has been slanted away from open-ended creative building, and (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego)

spybotics
(score: 0.705)

  What's Mindstorms Futures? or Re: How Many Mindstorms Have Been Sold?

This post is a follow up on earlier post wondering about the sales success (i.e. highest serial number) of Mindstorms. Looking at the various replies, I've derived some data on Mindstorm's limited sales success. The post also contains some (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.705)

  BricxCC release 3.3.7.7

I've released version 3.3.7.7 of BricxCC today. It adds a Spybot EEPROM tool window. It adds a new configurable watch tool window. It adds a new generic set source value tool window. It adds a hot key (F2) for the pbForth console. The position of (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.704)

  Re: RCXCC and Visual NQC 2001

(...) require the Spirit OCX control (which may be why RcxCC didn't work). And with the latest NQC 3.0 beta (3.0 a2) you can take advantage of such cool things as pointers, integrated Spybotics API, and extended support for writable sources. (...) (21 years ago, 13-Feb-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

spybotics
(score: 0.702)

  NQC beta 2

I have uploaded a beta copy of NQC 3.0 a2 to my new NQC website at (URL) try this version out and let me know if you experience any problems with subroutines with the Spybotics target (which did not return correctly in all previous NQC versions). (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

spybotics
(score: 0.702)

  RCX to Spy messages thru IR communications route

Has anyone got messaging from the RCX2 to Spybotics working? Would be great to hear if you have! (21 years ago, 13-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.700)

  Re: Comment Now at LEGO.com: New Grey and Brown

(...) The RCX as-is would have looked hideous when tossed in with the sleek color schemes of the Spybotics sets (speaking as someone who was thrilled to see black gears finally see production, as well as trans-purple Bohrok eyes, I love the color (...) (21 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego)

spybotics
(score: 0.700)

  RE: Ideas for NQC

(...) ...a bit like NQP (Not Quite Pascal) :D ? (...) That would have to be called NQB (Not Quite BASIC) ;) Ok, now, seriously, this could be usefull for lazzy typists like me, but remember that C is case sensitive, so, how could BricxCC decide (...) (21 years ago, 9-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

spybotics
(score: 0.700)

  Re: NQC ideas

(...) Hi John, C is more restrictive than C++ when it comes to variable declaration. In C, you can only declare variables at the beginning of a block before any executable. Well, lets see..... any variables declared outside a function are by (...) (21 years ago, 11-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

spybotics
(score: 0.700)

  Re: Comment Now at LEGO.com: New Grey and Brown

(...) Dear Jake, I would never attribute an action to malice if it can easily be explained by blunt stupidity ;-) Honestly, in the last years, the TLC management has made a lot of plain stupid decisions, and some quite good. And with plain stupid I (...) (21 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego) !

spybotics
(score: 0.700)

  Re: RCX to Spy messages thru IR communications route

(...) Mark Riley wrote a program quite a while ago that sends IR messages to a Spybot from an RCX ((URL) The receiver side of this (running on the Spybot) is implemented in his post in MindScript. I just posted a message a few minutes ago which (...) (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.699)

  Re: Spybots communication

(...) To send and receive IR or VLL messages using NQC and Spybots you would write a program something like this: #define VLLEvent 1 #define MessageEvent 2 void DebugOut(const int &x) { SetLED(LED_MODE_ON, (x & 0x17) | ((x & 8) * 4) | ((x & 32) / (...) (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.699)

More:  Next Page >>