  Search Results: Spybotics
 Results 161 – 180 of about 570.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Spybotics - A great disappointment

(...) The good side of this is is that I will be able to use my iPAQ PDA to program the Spybots AND I can use my linux box if I wish without much greif. (Thanks Dave!) Dean (22 years ago, 17-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.756)

  New version of NQCEdit that supports Spybotics

Hi Everyone! NQCEdit version 1.75 is released. It now support Spybotics if you are running NQC 2.5 a1 or later. In version 1.7 support for USB and more COM ports were added. The new version can be found at (URL) Eriksson (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

spybotics
(score: 0.756)

  What is Spybotics?

All the information I have seen on it make it seem very vague. Is it like a robotwars game or something? I just can't figure it out. I saw all 4 (1 each) at the local Target and they look very neat, but I know nothing about them other than the info (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.756)

  Firmware

Does anyone know (for sure) if the firmware on the spybotics can be replaced? I assume that having the programs in eprom (or whatever it is) means the firmware is in the same long-term-memory type of place, so the firmware is pre-loaded. Can anyone (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.756)

  Re: Spybotics To RCX Comm

I had a thought about this... Why not attach an external power source, and use it to power a lamp mounted right next to the "pipe"? Or, get another pipe, and mount one end of that next to the current pipe, and put the lamp on the other end? Or, if (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.756)

  Re: Absurd price differences at LEGO Direct

"Lester Witter" <witter@erim-int.com> wrote in message news:GzE9L7.D1K@lugnet.com... (...) sales (...) tax (...) have the (...) In part yes. Lego prices in Europe include VAT. VAT is levied in the country where you purchase - not where you reside. (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

spybotics
(score: 0.756)

  Re: Brad J Brickfest 2002 Keynote Speech synopsis

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Larry Pieniazek writes: (part 1) Attendees from Lego: Kate - Lego Direct London - Questionnaire Lady and 1000steine liasion Jake McKee - Needs no introduction? Robin Smith - Corporate Council - IP, patent trademark, web (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

spybotics
(score: 0.755)

  RE: Spybotics To RCX Comm

I might be wrong here, but I think you've almost got it figured out. I think the flickering is there becuase it gets turned off during regular comms or the IR range finding so that it doesn't get too confused! In otherwords, you can turn on the (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.755)

  Re: Spybotics To RCX Comm

(...) That is not the way to simply turn on the laser LED. When you set motor C to forward the LED will commence sending VLL motor forward commands out the LED which, of course, will result in a flickering LED. The Scout worked the same way - the (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.755)

  RE: Which spybotic set is best?

(...) Are you sure? On the text support file on the CD it says: ***...*** SPYBOTICS ***...*** 1) SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS VERSION ===...=== Hardware 350 MHz or Faster Processor 64 MB RAM 200 MB of free HD space (More space is required if (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.755)

  Re: Which spybotic set is best?

(...) I tried installing it on my laptop (PIII 1Ghz), and it gave me a warning about not being a compatible OS (Win2K). It won't run at all--I try opening Spybotics, the screen goes black for a sec, then crashes back to desktop. But my Win98 system (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.755)

  Spybotics commercial airs on Channel One News

Hi all, Today on Channel One News, which is a NY-based company that produces a news broadcast each weekday for middle and high schools across the country, today aired 3 different Spybotics commerical in a commercial block of (approx.) two minutes, (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.general)

spybotics
(score: 0.755)

  Re: Lugnet server not allowing my messages from OE

Here is the error I keep receiving. PLEASE HELP!!!...!!! Outlook Express could not post your message. Subject 'Re: Spybotics demo followup questions', Account: 'www.lugnet.com', Server: 'www.lugnet.com', Protocol: NNTP, Server Response: '441 New (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

spybotics
(score: 0.755)

  Re: Default Programs

(...) Buried in the readme file: 5L. USING THE SPYBOTICS BUILT-IN PROGRAM The built-in program in your Spybot works as follows: The built-in program scans the LEDs a couple of times while playing a short tune, prior to starting to move around. When (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.755)

  Re: Spybotics

There are discussions about this in the group lugnet.robotics.spybotics. (...) (22 years ago, 22-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.755)

  Re: Brad J Brickfest 2002 Keynote Speech synopsis

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Larry Pieniazek writes: I forget what part Chris Leach: MOT and ATSF did well in LD... will we see retail availability of trains again? A: MOT WILL be seen in retailers again... TRU maybe. But track, (which we realise (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

spybotics
(score: 0.755)

  Re: Usefulness of product description on shop.lego.com

I noticed the description actually was augmented later. Thanks! Also thanks for the extra info on Spybotics passed by in news/robotics. (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

spybotics
(score: 0.755)

  Re: July 27th SMART meeting

(...) Just two more days until the meeting. I'll share some of the things I saw at BrickFest, as well as some info on the new Spybotics sets. -- David Schilling (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

spybotics
(score: 0.755)

  Re: [rtlToronto] 2002 Demo Reel

(...) Problem was, Rob Stehlik was busy with work 900 km away in Toronto, so it was very hard to modify and make changes--it's almost always virtually impossible to do an event by proxy like that, you need to be there to tweak and modify the robot. (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

spybotics
(score: 0.755)

  SPybotics on TechTV

Did anyone see this episode on TechTV? (URL) I missed it. Was the review good or bad? Cheers, Ralph (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.755)

More:  Next Page >>