  Search Results: Mindstorms redownload firmware
 Results 581 – 600 of about 14000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  HBM 012 IS OUT!!!

The 12th issue of HispaBrick Magazine is available now (URL) In this issue you will have the opportunity to learn more about Mike Doyle and his abandoned houses, trains created by Anthony Sava, the robots of Simon Burfield and the game Super Robo (...) (13 years ago, 30-Nov-11, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish, FTX) !

mindstorms
(score: 0.690)

  Re: Tacho Limit and Braking

(...) This is incorrect. There is no "setout" opcode in RobotC. RobotC uses a proprietary commercial alternate firmware with a completely different set of opcodes and virtual machine functionality than the standard NXT firmware. Unfortunately, the (...) (18 years ago, 2-Oct-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

firmware
(score: 0.690)

  Re: Tacho Limit and Braking

(...) This made sense, until I read this... In lugnet.robotics.nxt, John Hansen wrote: (...) I had to go back and re-read this to understand one is talking about the NXT firmware, and the other is talking about NBC. If I read it correctly, it means: (...) (18 years ago, 2-Oct-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

firmware
(score: 0.689)

  Re: Tacho Limit and Braking

(...) The NXT firmware does not support a single operation which has the motor run to a specific tachometer limit and then brake. The only way to do what you would like to do involves several operations. But you can wrap it all up into a reusable (...) (18 years ago, 2-Oct-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

firmware
(score: 0.689)

  RE: Tacho Limit and Braking

(...) You can do just about anything with one line of code if you count user subroutine and user macro calls as "one line". The "Rotate" macro in your example expands to four lines of code that sets up and calls a user program subroutine that is (...) (18 years ago, 2-Oct-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

firmware
(score: 0.689)

  Re: Flash Write Cycles

"Sivan Toledo" <stoledo@tau.ac.il> wrote in message news:J5DMMp.Bs5@lugnet.com... (...) firmware (...) called (...) True, you can't level the firmware - only file systems can be wear leveled. I understand that there has been discussion concerning (...) (18 years ago, 10-Sep-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

firmware
(score: 0.688)

  Re: multiplexor and legOS

(...) I don't know about this 20ms granularity and how delay() is going to be any better. Here's the code for each function: //! delay execution allowing other tasks to run. /*! \param msec sleep duration in milliseconds \return number of (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 0.688)

  Re: NXT and Firmware

Thanks for the patch, but I solved the issue simply by trying a different computer. More of them gremlins that inhabit computer systems, I guess. Nasty little things... Andrew Meyer (18 years ago, 19-Sep-06, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.688)

  NXT and Firmware

My FLL team just received its NXT kit, and I of course decided to learn how to use it before the kids, so I could help them. I turned it on, loaded up ROBOLAB 2.9, plugged in the NXT, and went to the Administrator panel. I changed the port from COM1 (...) (18 years ago, 18-Sep-06, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.688)

  Re: Bluetooth Direct and System Commands

(...) By way of clarification, the two open write commands above (as well as the OpenWrite command) cannot be used to open existing files. They both return error messages if the specified file already exists. Although they are named "OpenWrite..." (...) (18 years ago, 18-Sep-06, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.686)

  Re: Bluetooth Direct and System Commands

(...) MessageRead is used to read a message from one of the 10 message queues (optionally clearing the message after it is read). MessageWrite is used write a message to one of the 10 message queues on the NXT. Neither one of these will do anything (...) (18 years ago, 18-Sep-06, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.686)

  Will there ever be *NEW* Mindstorms SENSORS ? Distance, Sound, Color, Bearing

Dear LEGO, Can we ever expect any more *LEGO* Sensors for the Mindstorms series ? This is nothing new, what I'm asking, but I just thought of giving it another try, because my son's starting to be interested in robotics too (because of dad's LEGO (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 0.686)

  Re: Flash Write Cycles

(...) As I understand it, the lock bits are only touched if SAMBA mode is entered, which is done when the reset button is pressed for more than about three seconds. At that point, the ARM erases the bottom two sectors and installs the SAMBA firmware (...) (18 years ago, 11-Sep-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

firmware
(score: 0.686)

  RE: Light sensor sampling freq?

Standard Lego firmware samples every 3 msec. BricOS is much faster. I believe it is faster than once per second. RobotC on NXT is programmable to be 0.5 msec scan, 1 msec, 2 msec, ... up to 255 msec. But remember the readings are not persistent. If (...) (18 years ago, 9-Sep-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

firmware
(score: 0.686)

  Re: firmware

(...) Firmaware is a kind of ?operating system? needed to be downloaded to RCX to allow it process programs. Physically it is file firmxxxx.lgo (where xxxx is a number ) located somewhere in directory tree created by RIS installation process. If you (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 0.686)

  Re: Flash Write Cycles

(...) flash Are you sure of this John? It seems like the reset button would be for dire circumstances and would do something different than the firmware boot mode. The spec says this about SAMBA loading: "To enter SAM-BA Boot Recovery, the TST pin (...) (18 years ago, 13-Sep-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

firmware
(score: 0.686)

  Re: Flash Write Cycles

(...) [...] (...) According to what I have read, putting the AT91SAM7S processor in system recovery mode (i.e., by resetting it via the hardware reset button or by programmatically putting it into firmware boot mode) loads SAM-BA into flash and when (...) (18 years ago, 12-Sep-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

firmware
(score: 0.686)

  Re: How to stop, after running program (Ultimate RoboLab)

(...) Remember : your program is an RCX firmware. With the official firmware you would have to take off the batteries in order to reboot the RCX. This was one of the things I disliked most. So, we added the simple feature of something like (...) (18 years ago, 31-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

firmware
(score: 0.686)

  BricxCC release news

I've uploaded a new test release of BricxCC which includes some enhancements in the NXT Explorer tool window as well as a few other minor upgrades. Downloading the NXT firmware from within BricxCC should work in this release (although it has not (...) (18 years ago, 13-Sep-06, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.685)

  Flash Write Cycles

Does anyone know how the NXT firmware handles writing program files into flash? If you re-flash a program with the same name, does it first erase the sectors that the old program was located in and then re-flash these sectors with the new program? (...) (18 years ago, 9-Sep-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

firmware
(score: 0.685)

More:  Next Page >>