  Search Results: Mindstorms redownload firmware
 Results 1281 – 1300 of about 14000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: firmware sucks

Hi everyone, I fixed the firmware problem. The battery in the IR tower was kind of dead. I replaced it and the download worked fine. Rob (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

firmware
(score: 1.448)

  Firmdl3 updated

Following a discussion on lugnet.robotics on firmware versions and firmware checksumming, I realized firmdl3 was broken for the latest firmware files (firm0325.lgo and firm0328.lgo). The problem was these files were too big. I have modified firmdl3 (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 1.448)

  RE: Firmware file version?

(...) The new firmware is a lot larger. The last address in the old fw file is 0xBFFO, and in the new file it's 0xE160. More than a little past 0xCC0. :) I wonder what Lego does to make the download work.... Greg Betzel (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.448)

  Re: help with NQC

(...) I thought there were a bunch of them on the NQC homepage - if you can't find them, email me and I'll send you a bunch of NQC programs I've been playing with and whatever examples I havn't "modified to death". (...) Functions are 'inline' code (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.448)

  Is Scout powerful?

I just acquired the Discovery set that includes the Scout. At first I always face the scout as a simpler version of the RCX with the following disadvantages: -2 motor outputs only -2 inputs only -inputs are restricted to touch sensors only -less (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.448)

  Re: Timing of RCX statements

(...) I wouldn't expect Wait() to be very precise. I haven't looked at the firmware in great detail, but generally when writing this sort of thing you set up timing chains. Imagine a function that gets called every 1ms for bookkeeping... void (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

firmware
(score: 1.448)

  Re: Check that job offer...

(...) Department" (...) job (...) what does the third paragraph means then ? Din opgave bliver udvikling af Firmware (embedded software) til DSP’er Raph (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

firmware
(score: 1.448)

  Re: Is Scout powerful?

(...) The Scout has the following drawbacks. Passive Sensors only. No Rotation or Light. It's very hard to use the Light sensor for some projects since it's built into the brick. 1k of RAM!!! That's 400 bytes to play with. Not very much at all. (The (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.448)

  RCX 2.0 Beta SDK and Scout

When trying to use the ATLClient.exe that came with the RCX 2.0 Beta SDK I get an error message when I try to download the new 2.0 firmware to my scout. The message says "Failed to enter boot mode" Does anyone know how to fix this problem ? Also has (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.scout, lugnet.robotics.vc)

firmware
(score: 1.448)

  Re: oplaadbare batterij

(...) Inderdaad dat is de site :-) Vooral de proximity sensor is erg tof. En natuurlijk met de nieuwe firmware datalogs terugzenden en verwerken! (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.nl)

firmware
(score: 1.447)

  Re: RCX2

(...) Right now, it's just a different firmware package that you can download into any RCX. You can get a copy on the main Lego site and upgrade your RCX 1.0 or 1.5 to the 2.0 software level...it's a significant improvement if you use NQC - it adds (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.447)

  Re: NQC with C++ header file

(...) What specifically do you have in mind? The limitation is going to be from the firmware bytecodes...no floating point, no transcendentals, no math larger than 16 bits. Switching over to legOS would give you floating point, but still no (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.447)

  Re: oplaadbare batterij

Hallo Guido, Ik heb mijn CM ook op accu's lopen. MEESTAL (!) geen probleem. Is de batterij van de toren wel goed opgeladen? In mijn eigen programma's (in Visual Basic) heb ik soms ook het probleem dat de computer CM of MS niet kan vinden. (Ik heb (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.nl)

firmware
(score: 1.447)

  Firmware file version?

Is there a way to get the version # out of an RCX firmware file? Namely, the files firm0309.lgo or firm0328.lgo. I'd hate to rely only on the file's name. It'd be nice if one could reliably get the version, without having to download the file into (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.447)

  Re: NQC versus Lego RCX Code Speed

In article (...) Sorry for the delay...I haven't been keeping up with lugnet.robotics as much as I should. NQC generates the same sort of bytecodes that RCX Code does, so they are both at the same "level" (specifically bytecodes executed by an (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.447)

  Re: IR download broken

(...) The remote only works when the Firmware has been downloaded. Remove the batteries and download the firmware. Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 1.446)

  Re: text location for apps and q?

Hello, (...) No they don't have a separate address space. I think the limit is 19456 bytes for the kernel, and this is caused by a limitation of the ROM, which is used to download the firmware (kernel). It loads it to the address range 8000-cc00. (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 1.446)

  Re: How2 'count' in NQC

In lugnet.robotics, Jerry Kalpin writes: [SNIP] (...) There is an EDGE mode available through the firmware that only counts transitions between pressed and non-pressed (actually some raw threshold value if I remember correctly) states. This sensor (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.446)

  Re: Firmware file version?

Just wondering, what set is firm0325.lgo from? Thanks, Greg Betzel (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.445)

  Re: RCX respond time

"Eelco Kooiker" <eelco@kooiker.demon.nl> schreef in bericht news:G3EsvE.BI1@lugnet.com... (...) is (...) each (...) 3 (...) excelent work of Kekoa Proudfoot (Tolkien ?) speaks about 10mS clicks in with a task is activated, so I presume that there (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.445)

More:  Next Page >>