  Search Results: Mindstorms redownload firmware
 Results 1121 – 1140 of about 14000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: sub programs

"Elizabeth Mabrey" <emabrey@storming-robots.com> wrote in message news:200501140706.j0...ing.com... (...) Both RCX 1.0 and 2.0 use the same firmware which supports 40 total subroutines. Subroutines are dedicated to the five program slots so that (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 1.780)

  installation problem!

Running Windows98. All works well with original RCX firmware and NCQ programs. Was anxious to try out pbFORTH as an alternative!! Unzipped pbforth111.zip and used RCX Command Center to download pbForth.srec. Progress window looked good UNTIL the (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

firmware
(score: 1.780)

  Re: RCX 1.5, 2.0 firmware, and remote control

(...) I just re-verified with my RCX 1.0 and remote control. With no firmware NOTHING works. My scout reported from the Remote as normal so I know the remote is working. The beep button does NOT work. Dean (...) (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.780)

  Re: Mindstorm firmware C compiler for W95 platform ready for download.

I don't know about W98, it runs without errors on W95. The download bat calls firmdl which assumes the tower is connected to com port 1. CU Bert Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Lego pBricks www.bvandam.net -----Oorspronkelijk (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.780)

  Re: Love the new Music capability with the new firmware!

Hi What do you mean? you mean use the new RCX2.0 standard firmware? what and how did you do? please give us a detail explanation. Zhengrong (...) (23 years ago, 24-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.780)

  Re: Love the new Music capability with the new firmware!

Hi What do you mean? you mean use the new RCX2.0 standard firmware? what and how did you do? please give us a detail explanation. Zhengrong (...) playing (...) to do (...) function (...) (23 years ago, 24-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.780)

  Re: Love the new Music capability with the new firmware!

Hi What do you mean? you mean use the new RCX2.0 standard firmware? what and how did you do? please give us a detail explanation. Zhengrong (...) playing (...) to do (...) function (...) (23 years ago, 25-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.780)

  Re: Love the new Music capability with the new firmware!

Hi What do you mean? you mean use the new RCX2.0 standard firmware? what and how did you do? please give us a detail explanation. Zhengrong (...) playing (...) to do (...) function (...) (23 years ago, 25-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.780)

  Re: Multitasking

(...) That isn't the RCX, but rather then standard Lego firmware. legOS avoids most of the limitations of the standard firmware, and there is still room for more interrupt-driven approaches. (...) The difference is that if your bot hits something (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.780)

  Re: RCX Replacement Firmware

Hi Dick, Congratulations on your fabulous effort! I'm always pleased to find out about people who can get down and dirty at the hardware/software interface. Had you thought about the community developing a test plan for verifying LEGO firmware? (...) (20 years ago, 8-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.780)

  Re: Enhanced standard NXT firmware

"John Hansen" <afanofosc@comcast.net> wrote in message news:JF0sGr.M2w@lugnet.com... (...) implement (...) big snip Great job John. And thank you especially for CommExecuteFunction. I couldn't believe that Lego didn't allow a way to make a Bluetooth (...) (18 years ago, 28-Mar-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt.nxthacking, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

firmware
(score: 1.780)

  Re: direct manipulation of bits in RCX registers using NQC

(...) inside the RCX *directly*, not running programs layered on top of the standard firmware. And if you want to use NQC, you have to work within the limits of the standard firmware (OK, ignoring Dick Swan's firmware, which I've still not been able (...) (19 years ago, 13-Sep-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

firmware
(score: 1.780)

  Re: NQC Ignores based on your pbrink

(...) This first define (__RCX = 2) will happen automatically in NQC when you select RCX 2.0 as the target for compilation. Selecting an RCX 1.0 target will cause the symbol to be defined as 1. (...) I hope I don't have to add a __FIRMWARE symbol... (...) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

firmware
(score: 1.780)

  Re: Robolab Documentation

The replacement firmware has several modes for displaying the clock. HH.MM, MM.SS and M.SS.S. The first format is the Lego standard whcih I find failry uninformative. The clock is reset to zero whenever RCX is powered up although many IDE's reset it (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

firmware
(score: 1.780)

  Re: Improving the firmware?

If anyone is still listening to suggestions, I would like to have the ability to spawn a thread. I don't know how threads are handled in NXT-G, but in NBC, there is no way to create a thread to kick off a task while moving on to other tasks in the (...) (18 years ago, 22-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

firmware
(score: 1.780)

  Re: Improving the firmware?

Thanks Philippe. You definitely asked the questions that I was thinking about and I pretty well understood the answers except I was a little puzzled by the need for "follows" as well. However, we definitely lost functionality in this area with NXT. (...) (18 years ago, 24-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

firmware
(score: 1.780)

  Re: Mindstorm firmware C compiler for W95 platform ready for download.

The owner of (URL) , Francesco Ferrara, is not connected to this mailing list (or any robotics list for that matter) so that's why I posted this message for him. If you have questions, complaints, bugreports, anything please email him directly at (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 1.780)

  Re: Sensor monitoring

To my knowledge the LEGO firmware executes one instruction at a time for each task, so there is one and only one instruction being executed at a certain instant even if you have multiple tasks. Because NQC uses the LEGO firmware, I don't think you (...) (26 years ago, 20-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.780)

  Revisions to RcxCC

I'm working on a revision to Mark Overmars' fantastic RcxCC program. I'm an experienced Delphi programmer so that's no problem. But I'm not all that experienced with NQC or the RCX generally. I've got a the latest version of NQC, a Cybermaster, an (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

firmware
(score: 1.780)

  The standard NXT firmware & the case of the missing opcodes

There are several opcodes defined in c_cmd_bytecodes.h which are missing from the VM implementation in c_cmd.c Here are the ones that are not implemented: //Family: Bit manipulation #define OP_CMNT 0x0A // dest, src #define OP_LSL 0x0B // dest, src (...) (18 years ago, 21-Mar-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt.nxthacking)

firmware
(score: 1.780)

More:  Next Page >>