 Robotics / 16004
Re: Love the new Music capability with the new firmware!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 16:29:19 GMT

Hi
What do you mean? you mean use the new RCX2.0 standard firmware? what and
how did you do? please give us a detail explanation.

Zhengrong

In lugnet.robotics, Ben Erwin writes:
I don't know if people have discussed this already or not, but I'm just playing
around with the new firmware now and I can finally do what I have wanted to do
for 3 years, and that is to make the frequency played by the RCX be a function
of a variable (namely the light sensor).  Now it can be done!  I'm playing
around with it now and it is so cool!  anyway, just had to say that.