  Search Results: Keith Kirchoff
 Results 761 – 780 of 1519.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Olympus MOC

(...) Nifty. I thought along the same lines as Keith - looks like it belongs at Future World in Epcot Center or something. Flying car of the 80's and such. :-) I really like the engine, but like Mark, the cockpit area looks kind of sparse. Great (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

keith
(score: 0.753)

  Re: Olympus MOC

"Keith Goldman" <legomankeith@aol.com> wrote in message news:HK7ABq.unq@lugnet.com... (...) clearly (...) version (...) cars like (...) with a (...) done. (...) thanks keith, I always am looking for that retro style the future as presented from the (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

keith
(score: 0.753)

  Re: New MOC's; MPBS Mk V and Diorama!

From a TFOL: (...) My comments; About the post Please send posts about MOC's to the group: lugnet.announce.moc and not lugnet.announce. You can set additional groups here if you whish, I'd suggest lugnet.loc.se and lugnet.build.mecha for this (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

keith
(score: 0.753)

  Re: Harvest time

Hello! (...) Hahahahaha! That's the best thing I've heart for a long time! Simply great! This is what I love about .space: Those weird but ingenious thoughts. Thanks! So this is for you: (URL) me, I'm a link!>> Bye Jojo (URL) (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

keith
(score: 0.753)

  Re: Station 62

(...) Yes, but understandably I want MORE... Not jus’ literary renditions of historical England, or Japanese creations that aren’t so much in the castle realm…but original Medieval battle scenes on par with Keith’s space stuff. ~Is that askin’ too (...) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

keith
(score: 0.753)

  Re: The Keep of Stonebarrow - Complete MOC

(...) Thanks for your compliments Keith. We began the project with little plan and a few tubs of bricks. When we started the only thing we knew is that we wanted a wall and "stone" around the dungeon. The rest was almost random brick laying. The (...) (21 years ago, 29-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

keith
(score: 0.753)

  Re: Little Bot Hanger - Modular Service Facility

(...) Thanks Chris! I may improve the design over time or just make a new one. I'll keep it until the NWBC at least as well as some other future yet to be announced exhibits. Man, if I would have had somemore grey brick, I could have enlarged the (...) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.build, FTX)

keith
(score: 0.753)

  Romkast Steam Plant number 152

(URL) (if you'd rather just see the pictures) yet another creation to go along with my nation of Kelvinisgrad (www.nationstates.net). this is one of a massive network of geothermal plants built in the wasteland outside the city of Romkast. I decided (...) (21 years ago, 20-Aug-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build)

keith
(score: 0.753)

  Re: More Illustrated Laws at The Brick Testament

(...) You're just lucky I finished photographing these stories before I saw the Station 62 write-up. I'm sure I could have found a way to work a minifig Keith Goldman into the background of some scene. With a bear! (...) Yeah, with all the dead (...) (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

keith
(score: 0.753)

  Re: Q: Why does the Jade Empire use dino tails?

(...) I thought it was to impale their round-eyed enemies. (...) I hope so, those landing gear and engine look pretty cool, and who can resist the women of the Jade Empire. -Keith (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

keith
(score: 0.753)

  Re: Station 62

OK, now that I've been able to survey these photos on a more decent computer, I can now make some additional and more specific comments: You can probably surmise from my first comment that I was pretty incensed by the whole association of myself (...) (21 years ago, 20-Aug-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

keith
(score: 0.753)

  Re: Canada shop.lego.com now in Canuck-bucks

(...) Amen. I got burned like this recently. Keith (20 years ago, 18-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.ca)

keith
(score: 0.752)

  Re: Station 38

With this powerful statement of purpose and order, I predict this station will spread to other desks, and you will soon rise in the office ranks to rule your company with an Iron fist. All your co-workers will bend to your will, all hippy-temps and (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

keith
(score: 0.752)

  Re: Assistance

(...) Hi Keith, Thanks for your reply. I'm afraid I don't have a Brickshelf account, but this sure is a good time to get me one... however, for the sake of timesaving, I took the liberty of e-mailing you the two files directly (along with some (...) (21 years ago, 13-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic)

keith
(score: 0.752)

  Re: More Illustrated Laws at The Brick Testament

Hi, Soren. (...) One should always keep a barf bag on hand when perusing my LEGO creations. (...) I had an alternate photo where I used brown 1x2 plates. It looked more LEGO, but not quite as disturbing. Of course, I chose the more disturbing path. (...) (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

keith
(score: 0.752)

  Re: What's Your Favorite German Word?!

My favorite German word is "klapperschlange". No, its has nothing to do with an STD. I was watching a German video tape of Escape From New York, and the title was changed to Der Klapperschlange, which means The Rattlesnake. -Keith (20 years ago, 12-Jun-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.events.1000steine-land)

keith
(score: 0.752)

  Re: New MOC: "Avenger" Next-Generation Gunship

(...) You talent wows all of us, Mladen. Wow. I just LOVE your style, with the grouped drab colors and then highly-clumps highlights. Very nice. And so is the interior- this is a great study in seats. The interior is just amazing. But I think my (...) (21 years ago, 24-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

keith
(score: 0.752)

  East meets Reich?

Jr. Marshal Hoffman inpects the new Reich-designed EB Gorshkov fighter. w/commentary: (URL) w/out: (URL) Caution: in the spirit of the somewhat low-rent Eastern Block culture, there is some cheap pseudo-porn. -Keith (20 years ago, 13-Jun-04, to lugnet.space) !

keith
(score: 0.752)

  Re: New MOC: "Avenger" Next-Generation Gunship

(...) Haha. Please stop. My head is about to burst. !!! j/k (...) Thanks JHK! I'm glad you like my style. :-) I still hope to improve on my interior modelling. I think my approach to interior is inferior to the one you folks here at .space have (...) (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

keith
(score: 0.752)

  Re: More Illustrated Laws at The Brick Testament

Hi Brendan! There would appear like there's no reason to say, "Good work chap" since its always-good work when you've been handling those bricks, still: Good work chap! So, let's do this the long and hard way again :) Rape Dt 22:23. Don't worry, the (...) (21 years ago, 24-Aug-03, to lugnet.build.ancient)

keith
(score: 0.752)

More:  Next Page >>