 Space / 27484
Re: Olympus MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 01:46:50 GMT

"Keith Goldman" <legomankeith@aol.com> wrote in message
news:HK7ABq.unq@lugnet.com...
Nice work Travis, although the judge from France gives it a 3.9, its • clearly
worthy of a medal.  Although this kind of ship is not usually my thing, I
appreciate it for its execution and style.  It reminds me a the 1950's • version
of the future.  Actually, it looks like one of those land-speed-record • cars like
the Bluebird.  It looks like it should be blasting across the salt flats, • with a
monkey-pilot behind the wheel.  All kidding aside, this is cool moc, well • done.
-Keith

thanks keith,

I always am looking for that retro style the future as presented from the
past look.  this one did a good job of that, originally I was styling it on
an outlaw style sprint race car, which shows a little near the engine.

-tk