 Space / 27485
Re: Olympus MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 01:44:52 GMT

Nice to see a bit of colour after the recent glut of grey ;

I like this Travis. It's nice and sleek. Personally I dont think it needs • any
extra detailing - that'd just break up the smooth lines that make this • craft
what it is. The only change I'd make woulf be to maybe swap the red • cylinders
for grey to maintain the colour grouping. O and I'd probably put wings on • it,
but that's just me - always overworking things :)

And what is that piece you used for the thruster? I'm not familiar with • it.

Cheers,
Allister

thanks,

I only have those cylinders in dark grey... I'll try it out in a bit and see
what it looks like.  The engine peice can be found in the air blazer kit,
and in some jack stone stuff as well.  I think it comes in grey white orange
and maybe in yellow.

-tk