 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1370
1369  |  1371
Subject:
Romkast Steam Plant number 152
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 04:41:13 GMT

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/1591

or

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=54157 (if you'd rather just see
the pictures)

yet another creation to go along with my nation of Kelvinisgrad
(www.nationstates.net). this is one of a massive network of geothermal plants
built in the wasteland outside the city of Romkast.

I decided to build this after seeing Keith Goldman's most recent MOC, Station
62. thinking about the Iron Reich started me thinking about the Trifecta, which
started me thinking about legos and what I should build next... and out popped
this.

LMKWYT, here or on MOCpages
-Anthony