 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1371
1370  |  1372
Subject:
Razorback Tank
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 17:57:20 GMT

Hi all,

Finished this a while ago, but finally got around to photoing it.

Those Jack Stone carbases can be useful! The entire tank design basically sprouted off one of those things. It has two barrels which fire 120mm (that’s what Abrams fires, IIRC) shells. The gun is on a ball joint so it can rotate all around. The compact, super-efficient reloading mechanism is stuffed in the middle of the ball joint (whether that would actually work, I doubt it). There are also two antipersonnel guns, one on each side of the tank, covering all but the extreme front and rear (at that point the tank just rolls over the obstacle).

Folder is here, post-mod:

PLMKWYT!

-Stefan-