  Search Results: Keith Kirchoff
 Results 1261 – 1280 of 1519.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Selling Lego 6600 Highway Construction Set MISB

(...) As a highly satisfied buyer, I'd like to thank Keith for providing a great transaction! I recommend him as a trading partner. The set was well-packed and arrived quickly and in great shape. Excellent communication and very pleasant, too! Paul (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

keith
(score: 1.049)

  Re: The Brick Testament: Stories from the Book of Genesis -- now in stores!

(...) Thanks, Keith. To answer your (and Spencer's) question, the possibility of a sequel book or continuing Brick Testament series rests, I'm sure, on how well this one does. Only time will tell, but I very much appreciate your efforts toward that (...) (21 years ago, 7-Sep-03, to lugnet.books, FTX)

keith
(score: 1.049)

  Re: New MOC: Victory-Class Corvette

(...) I just somehow knew you were going to point this out. (...) Haha! Keith, it belongs there. Face it dude, it does. Actually, I think I got the idea from some official lego set. I just couldn't pass the chance to put something like that into one (...) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

keith
(score: 1.049)

  Re: Putting downt the Riot

(...) Bust out that Sailor moon outfit and... well, you never know. Fun as always Keith. I've spent time already trying to find as much of the story out in the pics, and always find more. I particuarily like the green windows. Very cool touch. I (...) (20 years ago, 22-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

keith
(score: 1.049)

  Re: Random thought of the day

(...) Heh - don't worry too much about that. I generally only trip Keith Goldman and Soren Roberts, and since they aren't coming this year ... (19 years ago, 14-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

keith
(score: 1.049)

  Re: Virtual Flower Delivery Service

(...) Yeeeoops! I should hope no one is harping on Kevin! :) I meant to write Keith. --Todd (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

keith
(score: 1.049)

  serial input?

Is the handyboard capable of serial input (other than for downloading)? How can I do this? Thanks, Keith@spidersoft.org (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

keith
(score: 1.049)

  Re: Laser Tower

(...) It's probably more a reflection of how few people check .build.military than anything else. Keith, if you're reading this, crosspost to .space next time! ;-) (...) I haven't noticed that. Could you give some examples? (...) No argument there. (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.space)

keith
(score: 1.049)

  Re: Mech Buster party of three you table is ready

(...) that have be gracing these boards lately. Many details to love about this...the mait mech, the tower interiors (from what we can see), the fuel track complete with 'dipstick' (the item, not the driver), etc. My favorite is the small, black (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

keith
(score: 1.049)

  Re: This is The Best Article on LEGO Group I Have Read

"Clifton D. Chambers" <cdchamberssr@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:JoMtt1.EvL@lugnet.com... (...) Here's the article: Rebuilding Lego, Brick by Brick by Keith Oliver, Edouard Samakh, and Peter Heckmann How a supply chain transformation helped (...) (17 years ago, 19-Sep-07, to lugnet.general) !

keith
(score: 1.049)

  Re: introducing myself, AFOL in Tassie

Welcome back Frances! Yippee I am no longer alone :) Now come on Keith, are you reading us out there? Deidre drb@tasmail.com (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

keith
(score: 1.049)

  Re: Station 39

Yeah, that's some shizzlin' shiznit! Can't say much that hasn't already been said but great job again, Keith. I dig it. --Dan (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

keith
(score: 1.049)

  Re: New MOC: M-12 Mobile Weapons Platform (MWP)

(...) LOL! You (along with Eric) always give the best replies. Thanks Keith! I'm glad this model is epic. And yep, the little chin-gun is all "money" baby. Also, I do wish I could put this model in some diorama, but my collection isn't large enough (...) (21 years ago, 28-Dec-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

keith
(score: 1.049)

  Re: New JE MOC: Irezumi Fighter

(...) I clicked, and I was floored. What an outstanding moc. I gotta side with Keith, this is the best rendition of JE we've seen yet. I really like the organic-yet-mechanical look and feel of the whole thing, and that you managed to get the dino (...) (20 years ago, 25-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

keith
(score: 1.049)

  Re: Trying to find old mecha

(...) My money is on (URL) Keith Goldman>. Tim (18 years ago, 14-Nov-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

keith
(score: 1.049)

  Re: Call it - Hebi Metaru

(...) Good work! No one captures the epic scale diorama in the same way you do, Keith. Nice commentary too. Spotlighted. Thanks for sharing. Cheers Richie Dulin (17 years ago, 18-Mar-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

keith
(score: 1.049)

  Re: MOC Preview (feedback?)

(...) Thanks for the critique. (...) Cool, another suggestion, another day of thinking it over ;) In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman writes: (...) Thanks a lot, Keith! The greebling did take a while to do, and I'm almost happy with the result. I have to (...) (21 years ago, 12-May-03, to lugnet.space)

keith
(score: 1.049)

  RE: Fwd: hellofriend

What's puzzling is why they thought an Handiboard mailing list was the place to find new pigeons... | -----Original Message----- | From: Keith Hearn [mailto:khearn@legato.com] | Sent: Monday, May 15, 2000 1:35 PM | To: Meabadboy@aol.com | Cc: (...) (24 years ago, 15-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

keith
(score: 1.049)

  Re: New Mech, Jumping Spider, a Mladen inspired creation

(...) Mhuahahaha, my sinister motive revealed. To become the next.....LEGOMASTER... Thanks for the post Keith Mark Legomeister Neumann :) (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

keith
(score: 1.049)

  Re: The Ghost

(...) Well, as a piece of criticism to counteract the cloying fuzziness of our space forum, this is a promising start Keith, but I think it needs a bit of work. Two big changes you could make to your criticism is 1) try subtler remarks than "it's as (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

keith
(score: 1.049)

More:  Next Page >>