  Search Results: Keith Kirchoff
 Results 1141 – 1160 of 1519.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Mech Bay 17 - The Mauser Houser

Mech Bay 17 - The Mauser Houser ==== (URL) you, Keith - Mag Bas.>> Special Mission Outfit Station built for Keith Goldman's Mauser Mk2 (URL) UNIT 17>. (4 URLs) A cast of characters gathers to see, what's inside the Mech? (4 URLs) Is it Sam Lowry? - (...) (15 years ago, 7-Nov-09, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX) !

keith
(score: 1.050)

  Re: Looking for old Convention Programs

Richie, I think Keith’s request is covered by the "Literature" clause in your cut and paste. Even if it wasn't, I find your response intriguing. Tell me, did you find Keith’s request intrusive? Did it pull your attention from other crucial topics (...) (16 years ago, 13-Jun-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX) !!

keith
(score: 1.050)

  Re: My robot is on the web

Keith, Pretty cool! How'd you get the sonar servo to rotate 180 degrees? Mike Ross (...) (27 years ago, 11-Sep-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

keith
(score: 1.050)

  Re: Automatic decoupler designs?

Kadee is short for Keith and Dale (the K and the D) Edwards, the gentlemen that originated the Kadee couplers for model railroading. (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

keith
(score: 1.050)

  Re: Lighthouse

Great work, Keith! Very cool details. The white beard and hat work perfectly for the old watchman. Love the look of the bridge out to the lighthouse, it's a lovely design. And that shark attack is amazing! I also really like the giant wave frozen in (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.town)

keith
(score: 1.050)

  Re: SeaHorse Work Sub and - Holy ABS Plastic!

(...) Keith, The SeaHorse can be armed, in fact I am thinking about that variant. My two approaches so far are to replace the lower cargo claw with a weapons rack or to replace the outer arms with launch pods. Another different idea is just to make (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.aquazone)

keith
(score: 1.050)

  Re: Cathedral of the Gears

Hi Keith, I have only one word to say: M-a-g-n-i-f-i-c-e-n-t. You used there a lot of unique ideas that I might "steal" from you. One thing however, I saw there a lot of fighters and not a single priest (or I just missed him?). I think you should (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

keith
(score: 1.050)

  Re: PA004 -Open Atmosphere Suit- Scout Type

(...) Hi Keith, thanks for the complements. (...) Well, I mentioned what weapons it can carry on my post... I just have not taken pics of them yet because I made them after the fact. Because it is a scout, it uses limited weapons. This suit is not a (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

keith
(score: 1.050)

  Re: The Flame and The Lance

(...) Thanks Keith, actually I think a lot of the detail effect comes from the stickers/printing, they went well with just a modest amount of greeblies. Stickers and printed parts, if you find just the right application for them, can look really (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

keith
(score: 1.050)

  Re: Casper is at it again...

(...) Ho now Keith, don't be to happy about this folder. This is a humbling experience for me to be praised for some structures that are, as the folder is titled, just under construction :-) I'm not even sure if some of these structures ever will (...) (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.build.ancient)

keith
(score: 1.050)

  Re: New MOC: "Avenger" Next-Generation Gunship

(...) Thanks Keith! Yeah, it was interesting to see how a lot of my mecha building elements made their way into this MOC. And yes, the huge tanks hold fuel. :-) (...) Right. You make a good point. I guess I compromised on the guns a bit; originally (...) (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

keith
(score: 1.050)

  Re: Techwest MOC: High Plains Skimmer

(...) Many thanks Keith....the saddlebag is what really cliched it for me as well. Funny you mention the longarm...I originally had the 30-30 for him, but when I mounted it on the clip, it looked too at odds with the angle of the steed. The (...) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

keith
(score: 1.050)

  Re: The Ghoul

(...) (in correct order) Keith! Nice! How long is it? It sucks! If I say so then you say so. Kudos. And my cat is stratching itself. No really, this is amazing! Definently one of the best SHIPs out there! I really like the freighter look of this. (...) (21 years ago, 27-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

keith
(score: 1.050)

  Re: Firestorm

(...) Thanks for the replies and suggestions Keith and Frank. I was orignially trying to copy an Armored Core mech but I ran into some problems and strayed from the original design. The boxy thing on its right shoulder is a missile pack, but I (...) (21 years ago, 30-Dec-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

keith
(score: 1.050)

  Re: Display stand for 7470 and 8480

(...) Keith, For the 7470 space shuttle (I don't have the 8480), the 10026 stand is definitely too light -- you can perch the model on the stand (untilted), but it's wobbly even then. Perhaps a modification using two or more of the liftarms with (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.space)

keith
(score: 1.050)

  Re: Motorizing the 8865 test car

Hello Keith "Keith Hui" <buurin@accessv.com.SPAMBEGONE> schreef in bericht news:HswK9v.KGy@lugnet.com... (...) made when (...) me for (...) Lego... so (...) unresponsive (...) Strange. That is easy! The gearing is different! Check which gears are (...) (21 years ago, 11-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

keith
(score: 1.050)

  Re: P-38 Entry: C--38 Cylon Lightning

(...) Keith was talking about gangstas, so I thought he was looking for his dagger to cut me a new one. As I mentioned in one of my replies, I've never seen the show. Forgive my ignorance! --Ryan W. (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

keith
(score: 1.050)

  Re: Jade Empire: Tzu Fighter Bomber

(...) Keith, This sort of punny humor might be okay in the Iron Reich, but here in .space it is not. The only accepted form of humor is JAL-esque, thankyouverymuch. Oh yes, and I, too, like kittens. -Lenny Gil, You know how to do it in style! This (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

keith
(score: 1.050)

  Re: East meets Reich?

(...) Gorgeous model here, Keith. The lines, the cockpit, the guns, Mrs. Schin... All I have to say is... I want to cap myself. Immediately. (2 URLs) (Bruce) (URL) LEGO @ Bruce's Homepage> (20 years ago, 13-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

keith
(score: 1.050)

  Re: Ships from Homeworld 2

(...) Thanks Keith! I know the pics are really fuzzy...but I'm gonna try to borrow a digital camera sometime soon and take a bunch of pics, including my Hiigarian Ion Cannon frigate and Vaygr Missile Corvette squardron. And hold on...once I get (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

keith
(score: 1.050)

More:  Next Page >>