  Search Results: +robin +sayce +jones
 Results 21 – 40 of 55.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 30086 (and 30087) 'Rubber' Dinghy

I'm having a little trouble loading this as a part in MLCAD. When I load it on its own it's okay but when you use it in a Model the bow moves away from the side ribs. Does anyone else have this problem. Other than that it looks good. (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

robin, sayce, jones
(score: 1.587)

  Boat stuck under bridge

I managed to get the boat stuck under the Castle Island bridge on my PS2. Any idea how to get it out. I waited to see if the tide went out but no luck. Could only go round and round. Bummer! (23 years ago, 20-Apr-01, to lugnet.games.lego.island)

robin, sayce, jones
(score: 1.573)

  Re: Top 10 posters in lugnet.cad.dev

(...) no page that I know of, but here's the current snapshot (as of last night, actually). Write to me if you want the full report, not just the top 10 :) (disclaimer - quick script, not really tested). in lugnet.cad, 6566 posts, 507 posters. Steve (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

robin, sayce, jones
(score: 1.558)

  Re: Wedding Date Announcement

Congrats and all that to T & S. It would be neat to send a mini-figure, as someone else suggested, in response to an invitation if you can't make it. (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.people)

robin, sayce, jones
(score: 1.531)

  Ice Sculpture ideas

Hi, Any good ideas for a DAT file for an ice sculpture. I have a chunck of snow about 2m x 2m x 3m high. I'd like to sculpt a Lego creation of a few parts. Any good ideas as to a nice simple dat file that would look good. I'll then use the dat file (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

robin, sayce, jones
(score: 1.526)

  Ice Sculpture

Hi, Any good ideas for a DAT file for an ice scupture. I have a chunck of snow about 2m x 2m x 3m high. I'd like to sculpt a Lego creation of a few parts. Any good ideas as to a nice simple dat file that would look good. I'll then use the dat file (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.ideas)

robin, sayce, jones
(score: 1.526)

  Re: New part 30094

Oh dear I seem to have messed this up. After a quick search on Lugnet rather than the latest Ldraw update I have found this part has been done quite some time ago. So if anyone can remove this entire thread it would be appreciated. Sorry. (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

robin, sayce, jones
(score: 1.468)

  Christmas visit

It looks like I'm taking the kids to Legoland on the 22 Dec. I'll be the harassed Dad with, hopefully, my shiny new Lugnet membership badge. If anyone else is planning to go that day let me know, I'll keep my eyes open for fellow Lugneteers. Should (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.loc.uk)

robin, sayce, jones
(score: 1.464)

  Re: Star Wars bucket - 7159

Hi, I saw these in the Toy Shack in Merry Hill on Monday. I didn't notice the price but with the bucket being black they are quite distinctive. They appeared to make up quite afew pod racers etc with "normal" bricks. My better half told me to put it (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

robin, sayce, jones
(score: 1.460)

  1827-99 Helicopter  [DAT]

If someone can check this and LMKWYT. 0 1827-97 Helicopter 0 Name: 1827-97.dat 0 Author: R Sayce-Jones <robin@sayce-jones.co.uk> 0 ldraw.org Unofficial Model Repository 0 (URL) KEYWORD Helicopter 1 14 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 1 0 -1 0 0 3009.DAT 1 14 100 0 0 0 (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets)

robin, sayce, jones
(score: 1.449)

  Re: Top 1000 noisemakers (was: Re: Posting frequency?)

Hi, Just for the record. I was born Robin Jones. I married Tina Sayce Tina was the last Sayce in her family so we decided to hyphenate. Hence Sayce-Jones. You wouldn't believe the number of variations we get when we say this over the phone. As for (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp)

robin, sayce, jones
(score: 1.448)

  2584-98 Biker Bob  [DAT]

After Paul Easter's bike models I just had to do my Biker Bob. Parts substituted are Minifigure Torso with Zips Minifigure Head with Bike Bob face LMKWYT 0 FILE main.dat 0 MotorBike Body 3 wheel complete shortcut 0 Name: main.dat 0 Author: Paul (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets)

robin, sayce, jones
(score: 1.448)

  2848-97 Fright Knights Flying Machine  [DAT]

There are a couple of parts that I have mocked up quickly. Wot you mean a bat really looks like that! LMKWYT 0 FILE main.dat 0 2848-97 Fright Knights Flying Machine 0 Name: main.dat 0 Author: R Sayce-Jones <robin@sayce-jones.co.uk> 0 ldraw.org (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets)

robin, sayce, jones
(score: 1.440)

  6195 at 30 UK Pounds

I was in Aberystwyth this weekend and saw the 6195 neptune discovery lab in "The Toy Cave" for £30. I picked one up last year at £40 so I didn't have permission to get this one. They had a couple of other sets reduced. (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

robin, sayce, jones
(score: 1.433)

  New part 30094  [DAT]

Hi, I've been waiting for someone to do this part, but in the end I've done it myself. Having said that any comments on improving it will help. Constructive comments only. To use it you will also need the new proposed torus primative as uploaded in (...) (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

robin, sayce, jones
(score: 1.398)

  Re: Top 1000 noisemakers (was: Re: Posting frequency?)

(...) So if someone changed their registration, their count would get broken up? It's hard to believe there've only been a couple dozen posts from people like Ed Boxer and Robin Sayce-Jones. (...) Would those articles be some kind of (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp)

robin, sayce, jones
(score: 1.387)

  Re: New part 30094

No problem. Its used a lot in Town Diver stuff. Its a 2 x 2 plate with a square rod frame. Similar to 30033 but square rather than octagonal. I've rendered it at (URL) add some keywords when I work out what they should say. Its was used in set (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

robin, sayce, jones
(score: 1.383)

  Top 1000 noisemakers (was: Re: Posting frequency?)

(...) Hmm, I don't think it ranked how often people posted (e.g., frequency) but listed the total numbers of articles posted by each person for a few groups. Anyway, here's an up-to-date list across all LUGNET newsgroups (I'll post something another (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp)

robin, sayce, jones
(score: 1.357)

  Re: Lego Bedroom pictures uploaded at last!

He's four going on twelve if you know what I mean. I think it stems from my Dad not letting me have Lego so I've made up for it since having my own. Glad you like it. Eugwe Coral <eugwecoral@mindspring.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

robin, sayce, jones
(score: 1.299)

  Lego Water Ski Vest

Hi, Has anyone got one of these (URL) love to get one for my son. If you take a look at www.sayce-jones.co.u...an/bedroom you would know why. eToys, Lego nor Stearns supply to the UK so if anyone has one available in the UK or can even bring one (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

robin, sayce, jones
(score: 1.270)

More:  Next Page >>