 General / 18936
18935  |  18937
Subject:
Lego Water Ski Vest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 09:48:11 GMT

Hi,
Has anyone got one of these
http://www.etoys.com/toy/g/product/100/49/73/1.shtml
I'd love to get one for my son.
If you take a look at
www.sayce-jones.co.uk/nathan/bedroom
you would know why.

eToys, Lego nor Stearns supply to the UK so if anyone has one available in
the UK or can even bring one over from the States I'd be "over the moon"

I can't think where to post this. Lego put this sort of product under
"Lifestyle" so maybe Lugnet needs at "lifestyle" group or "softwear" group.
Pun intended!
Robin SJ