 General / 18935
Re: Notification of LegOz 2000.4 [Vic.1]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 07:26:54 GMT

Hi!
Benjamin would it be possible to send by instruction to this place, I will e-
mail if I can come!

Later,
James

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
Okay...Having heard no complaints about date/venue, here are the details:

Date: Sunday 16/7/00

Time: 12:00 -> ?

Location: 31 Benston St, Craigieburn [e-mail me if you want
directions...easy to get to from the Hume]

Activities: Comparing MOC's, trading sets/parts/etc., brickwars
[hopefully...My group of Aussie Light horse [can't remember their official
title..2/10th or similar] are ready to die for King (Queen) and country,
although they'd rather live...much more fun. Anyone interested in playing,
let me know so we can decide rules/starting points, and who provides what
scenery], large train layout [if others have tracks, etc they can bring],
futball [if people have fields they can bring] and anything anyone else
thinks of.

Wanted: Someone with a digital camera.

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsory..Growing up isn't :-)