  Search Results: +robin +sayce +jones
 Results 1 – 20 of about 60.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Campsite near Legoland (Hurley)

Hi, My trip to LL Windsor is nearly here!!!! We found a campsite near Hurley which isn't too far away. I'll be there on Monday 20th Sept with my 3Yr 9mth son, wife, 2 month baby boy and their grandparents. If you see anyone who fits this description (...) (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.legoland.windsor)

robin, sayce, jones
(score: 6.562)

  anyone modelled divers goggles

Hi, I'm after a dat file of the diving goggles. Sorry I have no idea what the part number is but its not in my current ldraw parts list. RSJ (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

robin, sayce, jones
(score: 6.514)

  lca to vca & editing

Hi, I've noticed the lca files are really vca files. Does anyone know of a shareware 3d editor that can handle vca files? RSJ (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.games.lego.creator)

robin, sayce, jones
(score: 6.507)

  Why is my transparency greyed out?

Having loaded MLCad I can't select transparent colours like I used to on V1.5. Any suggestions as to what I've done. (24 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

robin, sayce, jones
(score: 6.453)

  Re: hoses

Hi, I've written a very simple but useable hose bending spreadsheet. You enter the angle you want i.e 180 degrees gives a semi-circle arc. The length is consistent. I uploaded a model 6586-98 earlier today which shows its output. I'm trying to (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

robin, sayce, jones
(score: 6.451)

  Re: 6441 Deep Reef Refuge

Yes I did think of that but the model is made up of parts which move through the build. I tried using "0 CLEAR" but L3P rendered the lot. Having read the lugnet.cad.dat.models description "Original models in LDraw DAT format, plus any follow-up (...) (24 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets)

robin, sayce, jones
(score: 6.450)

  Re: Lego Bedroom pictures uploaded at last!

He's four going on twelve if you know what I mean. I think it stems from my Dad not letting me have Lego so I've made up for it since having my own. Glad you like it. Eugwe Coral <eugwecoral@mindspring.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

robin, sayce, jones
(score: 6.410)

  6195 at 30 UK Pounds

I was in Aberystwyth this weekend and saw the 6195 neptune discovery lab in "The Toy Cave" for £30. I picked one up last year at £40 so I didn't have permission to get this one. They had a couple of other sets reduced. (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

robin, sayce, jones
(score: 6.276)

  Re: Star Wars bucket - 7159

Hi, I saw these in the Toy Shack in Merry Hill on Monday. I didn't notice the price but with the bucket being black they are quite distinctive. They appeared to make up quite afew pod racers etc with "normal" bricks. My better half told me to put it (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

robin, sayce, jones
(score: 6.249)

  Christmas visit

It looks like I'm taking the kids to Legoland on the 22 Dec. I'll be the harassed Dad with, hopefully, my shiny new Lugnet membership badge. If anyone else is planning to go that day let me know, I'll keep my eyes open for fellow Lugneteers. Should (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.loc.uk)

robin, sayce, jones
(score: 6.245)

  Re: New part 30094

Oh dear I seem to have messed this up. After a quick search on Lugnet rather than the latest Ldraw update I have found this part has been done quite some time ago. So if anyone can remove this entire thread it would be appreciated. Sorry. (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

robin, sayce, jones
(score: 6.241)

  Camp sites near Legoland

Hi, I'll be taking my family to Legoland Windsor in September and staying in a caravan. Does anyone know of any family friendly campsites near Legoland. Thanx in advance Robin SJ (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.legoland.windsor)

robin, sayce, jones
(score: 6.220)

  Ice Sculpture

Hi, Any good ideas for a DAT file for an ice scupture. I have a chunck of snow about 2m x 2m x 3m high. I'd like to sculpt a Lego creation of a few parts. Any good ideas as to a nice simple dat file that would look good. I'll then use the dat file (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.ideas)

robin, sayce, jones
(score: 6.183)

  Ice Sculpture ideas

Hi, Any good ideas for a DAT file for an ice sculpture. I have a chunck of snow about 2m x 2m x 3m high. I'd like to sculpt a Lego creation of a few parts. Any good ideas as to a nice simple dat file that would look good. I'll then use the dat file (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

robin, sayce, jones
(score: 6.183)

  Re: Wedding Date Announcement

Congrats and all that to T & S. It would be neat to send a mini-figure, as someone else suggested, in response to an invitation if you can't make it. (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.people)

robin, sayce, jones
(score: 6.178)

  6441 Deep Reef Refuge

Hi, I probably should make one mpd file but I've tried to use the recommended format for file names and in the end a single mpd just isn't enough. Anyway if you download (URL) you get the lot. I also have (URL) is appreciated Robin Sayce-Jones (24 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets)

robin, sayce, jones
(score: 6.171)

  6559 Deep Sea Bounty

Hi, I probably should make one mpd file but I've tried to use the recommended format for file names and in the end a single mpd just isn't enough. Anyway if you download (URL) you get the lot. I also have (URL) is appreciated Robin Sayce-Jones (24 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets)

robin, sayce, jones
(score: 6.171)

  Boat stuck under bridge

I managed to get the boat stuck under the Castle Island bridge on my PS2. Any idea how to get it out. I waited to see if the tide went out but no luck. Could only go round and round. Bummer! (23 years ago, 20-Apr-01, to lugnet.games.lego.island)

robin, sayce, jones
(score: 6.137)

  Re: 30086 (and 30087) 'Rubber' Dinghy

I'm having a little trouble loading this as a part in MLCAD. When I load it on its own it's okay but when you use it in a Model the bow moves away from the side ribs. Does anyone else have this problem. Other than that it looks good. (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

robin, sayce, jones
(score: 6.122)

  6585-98 Hang Glider  [DAT]

Hi, This is my first post of a mpd so just cut & paste the following into 6585.mpd and load. I have a hose bend speadsheet if anyone is interested RSJ Feedback is always appreciated 0 FILE 6585.dat 0 6585-99 Hang Glider 0 Name: main.dat 0 Author: R (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

robin, sayce, jones
(score: 6.110)

More:  Next Page >>