 LEGOLAND / Windsor / 15
14  |  16
Subject:
Campsite near Legoland (Hurley)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.windsor
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 16:27:53 GMT

Hi,
My trip to LL Windsor is nearly here!!!!
We found a campsite near Hurley which isn't too far away. I'll be there on
Monday 20th Sept with my 3Yr 9mth son, wife, 2 month baby boy and their
grandparents. If you see anyone who fits this description looking hasseled
say hello. Is there any other loggers going on that date?
After our visit we're due to start decorating the little lads bedroom in an
underwater lego theme. If I can get any bedroom type stuff in the shop I'll
be well impressed.
RSJ