  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 911 – 930 of about 2800.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Flash on Lego site. (Picture link)

(...) Thanks so much Ben! I can get to that page by going straight to the link you provided. If I tried to get there via the general Lego.com, thats impossible. Thanks for showing how I can see the trains even with my firewall. Now I just have to (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Object lesson in bad photography

(URL) gundam has been gathering dust as I try to figure out how to photograph it and update my website. It may be impossible. Notice how the black detail is completely lost and the red hue isn't consistent across the image (perhaps because of the (...) (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: One of my issues with the god of the old testament

(...) Any of us can construct nonsensical statements. How big is yellow? A square circle. 2+2=5. Whatever. How can any being *do* the logically impossible? That which our imaginations may conceive cannot be the standard which a Greater Being must (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  my VCS Active => new webhosting wanted

Hi folks, It seems like my current webspace provider can't keep up with the high traffic to my website. (argh, it takes about 15 minutes to load a 300K shockwave animation, impossible !) Can someone point me to a descent free webspace provider, (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Set #10021 has been spotted at Shop at Home!

(...) Isn't the phrase "demand the moon and the stars" intended to convey the idea of impossibility? Those 1x1x1 windows are something TLC actually use to manufacture -- how impossible is the idea that they might go back into production with these (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Finally my Target hits 75% off

You know there was a time, not too long ago when I could reasonably expect to buy about $3-5,000 in clearance Lego from Target without much effort. It's impossible to do that these days, I'm guessing because of increased awareness of the clearance. (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Building a three-foot bridge

(...) Well there's Wayne Hussey's bridge which was built out of znap (URL) it's a bit longer than you need, but I imagine it would've been impossible to use if it had a twisting problem. Maybe you could adapt his deck construction technique? Also I (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.znap)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Parts 989

Hi, What about this part (URL) friend said to me it is composed of two parts stuck beetween them if yes, i wonder why (is it impossible to mold it in one part ?) if no , i wonder if TLC has ever produced such stuck part. Didier (20 years ago, 3-Oct-04, to lugnet.parts)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Trolley

(...) Guys, Thanks for the potential builds. Please let me know of any build problems you encounter or, if you have suggestions for improvements. I would be interested in modifying the instructions accordingly. Other than the impossible(?) tan and (...) (19 years ago, 20-May-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Rocket Turret from Dune2000

Hi all. I have at last come up with a(n?) MOC that I feel is worthy of sharing! After disassembling my 8480 Space Shuttle (due to a broken gear that was impossible to replace without majoy disassembly anyway), I decided to try to recreate the rocket (...) (18 years ago, 20-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Lego AT-AT (secrets revealed)

(...) Um.. I'm not really arguing that an AT-AT not done to my exacting specifications wouldn't be cool or neat or anything, I was just clarifying my position. Actually, throughout this message it seems I've offended you or something, or perhaps you (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Most important aspect of a model...

"Bram Lambrecht" <bram@cwru.edu> skrev i meddelandet news:GHIxLG.DBJ@lugnet.com... (...) model? (...) to (...) For me there are three answers: 1) When looking at MOCs on brickshelf etc., 'a' and 'c' rules almost completely, as these are static (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  4x2ReVu: 7931 T-6 Jedi Shuttle

The shuttle barely breaks through the planet's atmosphere and is immediately set upon by three Cathar assassin ships. Photons fly and quickly the shuttle drops, spiraling to its doom, but the assassins have been paid to ensure this job is complete (...) (14 years ago, 22-Feb-11, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  (no subject)

HI! I have got a little question about the expansion board: at the HB home page, I could read that the exp. board was not yet finished and that the programming of the PIC16C84 is impossible. In fact, I did not found any layout of the two layers of (...) (28 years ago, 5-Nov-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: The LD environment (or, Datsville in Space)

(...) So since we are going to use a technology that is only plausible by today's standards, I'm assuming that FTL speeds are out of the question since that is mathematically impossible. How far are we going to go with this one? I like to have a (...) (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.space)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Farlie A

(...) Well... this is ideal, of course... but is it actually enforceable? Even if the information has already been copyrighted, copyright does not protect against independant discovery. Since the information presented on lugnet is practically (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?

(...) The primary tenants of Chaos Theory are 1) The universe is deterministic. 2) The universe is chaotic. Put simply, you were correct, in that for all intents and purposes, it is impossible for us to make long-term predictions of chaotic systems (...) (25 years ago, 12-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  HB sensors....HELP??

Hi Finaaly got my exp board working and now yet another problem. When checking sensors every 4 secs or so I always get 255. Checking a light sensor on my bot is now impossible, trying to track a candle left and right every time I getr back 255 It (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: O'Reilly book news

(...) However, it seems extremely unreasonable in the case of books about a product. In fact, although I'm not a lawyer, this use of trademarks seems 100% within the precedent set for fair use: it's impossible to describe _without_ using the (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.dear-lego)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: To all residents of perth

(...) I had to have those Droids! Although I was disappointed that one of the flex cables in the Destroyer Droid I bought had no end to it! This makes it impossible to lock into the flex system joints. But a phone call to Lego for a replacement has (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

More:  Next Page >>