  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 451 – 470 of about 2800.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: What is your favorite MOC of all time?

(...) Impossible to name one... Casper van Nimwegen's worker houses were a great inspiration for me to start building better and more detailled buildings : (URL) Yrizarry's Japanese Restaurant (URL) building techniques, the amount of details, just (...) (18 years ago, 4-Apr-06, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 1.094)

  Re: Speeding: Prima facie negligence?

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote (...) One measure of a democracy is whether you can vote for the revolution, I suppose. While I don't want the outcome you want, I'm inclined to agree that you deserve points for trying. But not many, since I (...) (25 years ago, 14-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.094)

  Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

(...) The nature of Jesus: God or man? Man or God? The early church struggled with this question and came up with a seemingly impossible conclusion: fully man AND fully God. The meaning or understanding of this is impossible and has led to many (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.094)

  RACHAL Changeover

Hi all, It's a day late but we changeover from RACHAL 1 - Atmosphobic to the all new RACHAL 2 - RACHAL Impossible today. Thank you very much to everyone who submitted an entry. I really enjoy seeing what you've all come up with and it we some (...) (17 years ago, 1-Apr-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

impossible
(score: 1.094)

  Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server?

(...) Don't worry -- it's literally impossible for anyone to "move" rtl anywhere, short of convincing everyone (well, at least every news admin) in the world to change. (26 years ago, 30-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 1.094)

  Re: Airport Shuttle 6399 for sale

(...) As you say, it's darn near impossible to find pristine mint in boxes this large. Unless a miracle occurs this is the closest to pristine mint you're gonna find for this set. Period. I'm pretty happy with the box condition on mine, and mine (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

impossible
(score: 1.094)

  Re: Timmy

(...) offer. (...) *sigh* once again it appears to be next to impossible to outbid Larry when it comes to Lego moving his way <grin>. I'll have to bow out on that one - 25 cents won't even cover my expenses in setting up storage space for the (...) (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

impossible
(score: 1.094)

  Re: !!! Laser attachments for Mindstorms !!!

*Real* lasers don't even look impressive. It is pracitaclly impossible to get a laser in the visable wavelengths to cut stuff. Usually UV lasers are used for this purpose. But anyway... in Oz, proper laser pointers are about $60. You can get really (...) (25 years ago, 17-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 1.094)

  Re: Government vs Corporations - Was: (Re: Art Debate)

James Brown wrote in message ... (...) The (...) put (...) valve (...) place? (...) impossible (...) event. From a civil suit point of view, it may be sufficient to sue the corporation. Ultimately, the board of directors is responsible. The (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.094)

  R: Istanbul

Hi Mario, (...) want (...) wife (...) Without a local guide it's impossible to find a single toy shop in Instanbul, at least for me. :-) How many millions of turkish liras for a basic set? :-) (...) I hope to be there too. Ciao, Guido (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.tr, lugnet.loc.it)

impossible
(score: 1.094)

  Re: More detail pictures of my condominium

Yes - Those parts are almost impossible to get nowdays. I remember me thinking how "sissy" the Paradisa sets were when they were out. Only later, after seeing some people's MOCS using these windows did I realize how cool they were! There is a really (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

impossible
(score: 1.094)

  Re: Credibility... (Was: Re: Support for Creationism (was Re: Macro-Evolution - "Impossible!"))

(...) So if DAVE says it, it's Self-aggrandizement, but if a Creationist says it about their credit hours in science, it's not, it's proof they know what they are talking about? Elaborate, please. -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.094)

  Re: New Track radius question

(...) I'm not trying to criticize, since I'm certainly no expert on such matters, I'm just saying. Neat stuff in any case. -Stefan- (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 1.094)

  7-wide Swiss Re 4/4 Electric Locomotive

After modeling the (impossible-to-build) 7-wide passenger coaches with hinge shovel scoop bits, I stuck to 7-wide for a go at a Swiss Re 4/4. The Swiss Re 4/4 is characterized by a steeply sloping complex angled face and large front and side-front (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 1.094)

  Re: Rubic Cube

Um, wow... File this under "thought that would be impossible." This makes my brain hurt and in my book that's a good thing! Well done! Bravo! -Jason (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

impossible
(score: 1.094)

  Re: Launch of LEGO Shop 2.0!

(...) Unfortunately, it is still impossible to buy stuff from Israel, which makes the whole effort pretty useless from my side. Avi Parvin (a $4000 per-year Lego buyer, who makes a lot of BrickLink sellers happy) (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

impossible
(score: 1.094)

  Re: Minifig roundtable and swapmeet at Brickfest PDX

(...) Although it is impossible for me to attend BrickFest, I'd be happy to cooperate and help. I'm also very interested in hosting the results of this roundtable, if you need a website. My new domain, minifigville.com, is in my opinion an (...) (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.094)

  Re: library license

(...) That would (as I understand things) be impossible from a legal point of view. (...) Maybe. But that would then require that all the parts authors formally transferred their copyright to LDraw.org. This is possible, but parts authors living in (...) (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

impossible
(score: 1.094)

  Re: The barque Dodelijk Klompschoen

I am impressed! She would probably be impossible to sink with that..erm...'reinforced' hull. And with all those guns she would be a real menace..if she ever caught anyone... Of course assuming she floats she would destroy all the standard lego ships (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jun-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.094)

  Re: Help needed with Minifig  [DAT]

(...) Thanks for your response, "Mikeheide". Impossible - maybe for the Minifig Generator in MLCad, but not with the help from Notepad, Calculator, an inliner, and a lot of patience. :) I don't feel like installing the whole MLCad package just for (...) (15 years ago, 27-Feb-10, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

impossible
(score: 1.094)

More:  Next Page >>