  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 1011 – 1030 of about 2800.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: ISD Inventory posted

(...) Just restin' (...) Woo hoo! Red woulda been good, but I can live with light grey 8?P (...) Well, I dont think TLC will do this routinely - probably because of the size of the set, and the fact that it's impossible to discern whats going on in (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: new forklift, old steering

"SteP" <stprosse@tin.it> wrote in message news:HE9CIw.251H@lugnet.com... (...) when i went uot of my dark ages i thought i'll never learn to buid models with liftarms but now even if i start to think and build with bricks i often end with liftarms (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Memphis Class Medium Multipurpose Carrier

Hmmm. I'm generally a fan of functional/ugly designs, but this one doesn't do it for me. There's just not a lot to hold my attention. I'd recommend: (A) Building a little larger. At this size, it's impossible to add more than rudimentary greebs. (...) (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: 45 degree walls using hinges?

(...) If those dimensions are not critical, you can do a 5 stud long wall at 36 degrees using a 3x4x5 triangular arrangement. Since sqrt(2) is not a rational number, using hinges as you suggest is technically impossible. It sort of works for a (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.build)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Tan Axle Pins

(...) Yep. This is my major issue with Znap, actually.. .the connector elements (which are generally even MORE visible than technic pins) only come in one color each, but are different for different types of connectors, and it's well nigh impossible (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Rarest Regular Lego Part....

(...) Yes I knew there would be a lot of very rare printed items. And there are a lot of items only found in 1 set. With Lego, there are so many rare pieces, that it becomes nearly impossible to say what is the "rarest" part. However, here are two (...) (20 years ago, 18-Sep-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Topple Tower

Thanks to the suggestion of John (to use an RCX as a counterweight), I realised this was absolutely the way to go on this Topple Tower model idea I had. I have no wiring routing issues (it would have been impossible otherwise). Here's what I've got (...) (20 years ago, 2-Mar-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: No Lego Window System

(...) Of course my house will never be buildable in minifig scale unless LEGO comes out with a special part. The arched window in this picture: (URL) be impossible to render. It might not even be easy to render in a larger scale. Of course I'd also (...) (20 years ago, 14-Mar-05, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Simplest steerable car chassis

(...) As I see this, it depends on what generation of "steering gear" elements you have. There are a number of different variants. You may even _not_ have some specialized steering elements. This will not make your task impossible, but a tad more (...) (19 years ago, 15-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Where are all the boxes?

Although I have sent my box already, it did take me a couple of weeks. My work schedule got extremely busy and made it hard for me to do anything else. That situation also made it nearly impossible to get to the post office as well. LEGO comes (...) (25 years ago, 31-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Looking for Pirate sets...

Hi. I'm looking to purchase (or trade for, although I don't see how you could trade anything for sets this big) the Imperial Armada Flagship and/or the Black Seas Barracuda. Both MIB or not. I know it's almost impossible to get those sets now, so (...) (24 years ago, 3-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Make a goal by the IR port on RCX

A simple on/off sensor can be placed in series or parallel with other on/off sensors however analog sensors cannot. It should be pointed out that if you do group sensors, it becomes impossible to determine which one was actually triggered. This (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: pirate + ninja

(...) I'm still working 300 years before that! (...) Before Hideyoshi's invasion of Korea, there was really no Japanese "navy" so ship building tended to be on a fairly small scale, except for troop transports which were very boxy. (...) extremely (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.pirates)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Couldn't resist

(...) I guess it would be based on the surface material properties. Different materials have different thermal emissivities, so picking one with a high value would be better for cooling directly to space. Of course these materials may be impossible (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Datsville continuation - more ideas

I've been thinking about simplification. What if we replaced all non-clear bricks, plates and tiles that have no visible studs and are not seen from below with plain boxes? Yes, I know that it is virtually impossible to make a program that checks (...) (23 years ago, 12-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: The first video showing a datsville building

Great ideas but I had that in mind long time ago in a lego pov scene. but the main problem here is that Ldraw has the x,y,z different than pov-ray and that impossible to do the only way is do in it with Anton Raves's Pov-ray Lego lib or tell to this (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Does anyone have an extra usb IR tower for sale?

(...) Do you know if there is anywhere similar in the UK? I've been trying to get my hands on some extra rotation sensors, but finding a supplier in the UK is practically impossible. Does anyone know if Pitsco will ship to the UK? (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: 10021

(...) It's gone now - what was it? It seems that the last few LEGO releases have been preceded by a brief visibility on their website. I suspect that there is some software or procedural problem with lego.com where it is impossible for items to be (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Take the poll. Voice your opinion.

I just can't help but to ask... why would you want LEGO to concentrate all its resources on only one line? You see, different LEGO lines have different target age groups as seen on boxes' front. It's impossible that LEGO would only make one line, (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  FS: 9754 Dark Side Developers Kit

Sets are shelf worn and both seals are broken. The inner box and all of the parts bags and contents are perfect. (URL) sets are almost impossible to find new in the US and have been selling for about $100 on eBay. Thanks for looking, -Rob. (20 years ago, 16-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

More:  Next Page >>