  *98118 (-20)
  Re: best set for micromotors, pneumatics

(...) D'oh!!! But then again it's now up to $15.50 with 9 days to go... and mine is MISB, so blah... :-) BTW, searching for 8479s sold on eBay indicates that $150 - $155 is about the going rate these days. We know eBay isn't the cheapest. A (24 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Friction Pulley question

"Daniel A. Segel" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:4.2.0.58.200001...com.com... (...) I thought about that too. If you use if with after some gear reduction instead of attaching directly to the motor axle it may work. I'm trying to (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Lego Technic List URL

Hey guys - I'm new here. However, I have a list of most of the Lego Technic sets released in the US since 1996, including Number, Name, Year, Number of Pieces, Cost (Approximate), and Notes. Please let me know if you find this useful: (URL) contains (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Expensive Legos!!

(...) WTF??? Black seas baracudas still new in a toystore??? -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Interface B??

Hi. This is a shot in the dark, but... I was reading throught the website, and came across: Interface B #9751 The Interface B has 4 passive inputs (for touch and temperature sensors), 4 active inputs (for light and angle sensors) and 8 ouputs, plus (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: This week's S@H specials?

Larry Pieniazek wrote: ps? (...) Erm, never mind. silly me, insulting someone with an appelation for a country he doesn't live in. Limey is a derogatory for someone from the UK not Canada. (24 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Young Obi-Wan's Head

(...) their (...) Maybe they're tired of being surrounded by nothing but duplicates of themselves (meaning TLG should make more background characters so we won't have to figure out what to do with all those platoons of Luke's)! Dave (24 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Plagiarism again (Was: Can we say, "Plagiarism"?)

I think you done good. If TLC wants us to respect their IP, they have to respect ours too. Now, it's true that posting a model to their site grants certain IP rights but they need to consider how to effectively prevent copied models. (24 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Thank you every train lovers

Yes, thanks muchly for the inspiration, you appeared in the nick of time as it were... We'll be watching for your next work! (24 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Older train sets

(...) Ain't that the truth. Well, I'm happy to say my fingers are sore. I've been building all day, with some help from the kids, and Nik's project train is all done. As you may recall, he had signed up (they are all studying Japan) to report on the (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Friction Pulley question

(...) I have three of these pulleys, and they're all too tight to allow any slipping at all. Maybe when they're a little older they'll function more like you're suggesting. Daniel Segel -- "Ich bin ein Geleeschaumgummiring." daniels@netcom.com (24 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: For Your Eyes Only !!!

(...) LOL! I can't express my graditude! -Shiri (24 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  FS: Dark gray BURPs

I have approximately 100 of each type of the dark gray burps which I would like to sell. The 3x8x7 (triangle) burps are $0.75 US each. The 4x10x6 (square) burps are $1.25 US each. Actual shipping charges will have to be added. E-mail me if you are (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Finally, I have a page!

(...) Take a look at Craig's homepage - he has great modified minifigs, I was inspired by him. (...) On a side note - I always wondered, what does that mean? -Shiri (24 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Friction Pulley question

This pulley was mentioned in Dave Baun book (scanbot, page 167). Did anybody use the friction pulley from mindstorms kit to do connect 2 axles? It has a cross hole on one end and a rubber ring in the other that seens to fit an axle. It seens it (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Expensive Legos!!

I live in Buenos Aires and found 2 brand new Caribbean Clippers in a toy shop. I intend to buy and keep both. The sad part is each costs $135. I'll try to negotiate a better price as they've been there for many years untouched together with a couple (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: 9736 Exploration Mars

(...) I think the pictures are just showing you examples of what you can make. If you notice it includes the RCX. So the 40t gears could be from the Main set and not the Mars pack... Dean (24 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Finally, I have a page!

(...) Way cool, Shiri! The Rock Raider's babe's face looks good minus the microphone. Time to pull out the exacto knife and experiment. It's been a while since I cut lego. Muahahhahahahahha. -- jthompson@esker.com "Float on a river, forever and (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  RE: Loading Grabs - scoop or hook

(...) Linc Smith (sorry, no URL handy) has a neat excavator. Here's mine... (URL) Cheers, Ralph Hempel - P.Eng ---...--- A picture is worth a thousand words, but very few sets of a thousand words can be adequately described by a picture... ---...--- (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  FYI: Kmart LEGO Sale!

Kmart is doing it again (this is the third time in the last two months), "Buy One, Get One 50% Off" on LEGO. This sale runs January 23rd thru the 29th. Kmart is starting to become my favorite LEGO purchasing haunt. Frederick. (24 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Skipped 4 messages in groups lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact