 Pirates / 447
446  |  448
Subject:
Expensive Legos!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 03:06:31 GMT

I live in Buenos Aires and found 2 brand new Caribbean Clippers in a toy
shop. I intend to buy and keep both. The sad part is each costs $135. I'll
try to negotiate a better price as they've been there for many years
untouched together with a couple of even more expensive Black Seas
Barracudas. God, I wish Legos were as cheap here as thay are in the US!!