 Pirates / 462
Re: Expensive Legos!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 23:41:57 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Frank Filz writes:

Marcelo H. Sola wrote in message ...
I'm not sure if one can find many Legos outside of Buenos Aires here in
Argentina, at least old Legos like BSB. As these are expensive here, • sometimes
you can find stores with old stuff they have been unable to sell. Last year • I
bought Skulls Eye Schooner and Royal Knight's Castle, but each cost well • above
$200 (1 Argentine $ = 1 US dollar).

How much did you get the SES for? That sounds like the one ship that the
price you had to pay is at all competitive with eBay. You need to
investigate the possibilities of buying on eBay, you can probably end up
spending less.

Frank

I paid around $ 230 for SES. But no S&H, and I got a brand new unopened set
immediately. S&H to Argentina can be very expensive for a big set like that,
plus the risk of it getting lost. I'm not so sure it would be a good
alternative. On top of that some people told me prices paid for SES in eBay
are quite high.

Regards