  *97282 (-10)
  Re: Mindstorm firmware C compiler for W95 platform ready for download.

Søren Hilmer <sh@itplus.dk> wrote in message: (...) Søren's right, the problem comes from Netscape that downloads the .rar files as text. Now Francesco has updated his page with a zipped version of his files and hope anybody can safely download (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Dark Gray Tanker

Nick, (...) Oh, no! The Empire is going into the transportation business! ;) Neat design, clever use of those Sith Infiltrator back ends! Great job! Scott "One day, I will set up my trains again!" Sanburn ___...___ Scott E. Sanburn-> (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MF Figure list

Lorbaat <eric@nospam.thirteen.net> wrote in message news:FoowD6.D9r@lugnet.com... (...) of (...) Cool! This is the best MF news so far. C-3PO and Chewie--what a nice suprise! -John Van (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: (technic) Lego Moves

Hey Thanks, Scott. These appear to be Technic commercials, aired on TV. They are not North-American though. I'd guess them to be European, or perhaps Australian. I wish Lego would market the larger Technic sets like that over here <sigh>. The first (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

  Re: Ldlite for OpenGL and Linux (and uppercase filenames)

(...) Thanks for the tip. I just tried this. The files unpacked themselves in lowercase, so I vote for lowercase as the standard for files in the p and parts directories on case sensitive filesystems. This reverses my earlier vote for UPPERCASE, but (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Dark Gray Tanker

Humm. Maybe I didn't post this right the first time, so here it goes again. ---Original Follows----- Here is my first attempt at a train car MOC. It uses only pieces from the Sith Infiltrator plus a few other commons. Forgive the crude page. I just (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: train fans, please help me...

Ben, Awesome job, you got my four votes! :) Scott S. (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pics of my Tudor Estate

Oh, my. I am so impressed. That's beautiful, Silas. That's just the sort of thing my wife likes to try to build (although she's more interested in the interior of houses than the exterior) so I've bookmarked your page and am going to send it to her (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Whats Happened to LDLITE and LGEO?

(...) Oh...and I'm going to stick up LGEO on ldraw.org with Lutz's permission. ATM, Lutz is in the process of moving his site to his own domain, and didn't see the value in getting his own site set back up IIRC. -Tim (URL) timcourtne ICQ: 23951114 (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Whats Happened to LDLITE and LGEO?

(...) Paul has sent me LDLite files to put up on ldraw.org in the form of a download page. They're almost ready to have online - all I need is to make an LDLite screenshot and it will be downloadable again. I should have it ready this afternoon. (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact