 Trains / 3735
3734  |  3736
Subject:
Dark Gray Tanker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 16:31:31 GMT

Humm. Maybe I didn't post this right the first time, so here it goes again.

---Original Follows-----

Here is my first attempt at a train car MOC. It uses only pieces from the
Sith
Infiltrator plus a few other commons. Forgive the crude page. I just wanted
post the image. If there is an interest I can get some more images up later
this weekend.

http://members.iquest.net/~ngoetz/dark_gray_tanker.htm

-Nick