 CAD / Development / 3720
Re: Whats Happened to LDLITE and LGEO?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 16:32:40 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev "Farlie A" <ba124@city.ac.uk> wrote:

When I link to the site for LDLITE I get nothing but a link back to a parent
directory.

When going up to the URL for the site all I get is a message saying that the
ISP hard disks crashed.

This has been the same for at least a month!

I tired emailing the authour about it and recived no reply.

Where is LDLITE ?

Oh...and I'm going to stick up LGEO on ldraw.org with Lutz's
permission.  ATM, Lutz is in the process of moving his site to his own
domain, and didn't see the value in getting his own site set back up
IIRC.

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org