 CAD / Development / 3719
Re: Whats Happened to LDLITE and LGEO?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 16:31:48 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev "Farlie A" <ba124@city.ac.uk> wrote:

When I link to the site for LDLITE I get nothing but a link back to a parent
directory.

When going up to the URL for the site all I get is a message saying that the
ISP hard disks crashed.

This has been the same for at least a month!

I tired emailing the authour about it and recived no reply.

Where is LDLITE ?

Paul has sent me LDLite files to put up on ldraw.org in the form of a
download page.  They're almost ready to have online - all I need is to
make an LDLite screenshot and it will be downloadable again.  I should
have it ready this afternoon.

Paul's site crashed and he said he is attempting to get it back online
soon.

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org