 CAD / Development / 3718
Re: Has anyone made any of the transmission parts for ldraw yet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 13:47:20 GMT

Jonathan Wilson wrote:

Has anyone made any of the specialest 8880,8448 etc type transmission
parts such as the driving ring? I really need some kind of gear shift
setup for my 8880 scale ute that I am making. I have everything else I
need except for some wheels.

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com

The specific parts I would like are (mockups will do but I do need them to
make my model)
the driving ring
the driving ring extenter
the 8880 shift plate and gear stick OR
the 8448 changeover catch and changeover plate
the white knuckle arms from 8865 (for the suspension)
the j-shaped piece with the towballs from 8448