 Town / 482
Re: Pics of my Tudor Estate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 16:29:48 GMT

Oh, my.  I am so impressed.  That's beautiful, Silas.

That's just the sort of thing my wife likes to try to build
(although she's more interested in the interior of houses
than the exterior) so I've bookmarked your page and am going
to send it to her as well.  Who knows, it might prompt a surge
of red-roof-brick-parts-pack-buying in the Nephilim household.

Wonderful constructs.  And I haven't even taken a peek at your
other buildings yet.

Best regards, Jeff

--

jthompson@esker.com   "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily"

In lugnet.town, Silas Pierrot writes:
I built a Tudor style house, and decided to do some landscaping as well.
Let me know what you think.  Unfortunately the pictures didn't come out that
well, especially one with a close up of the river.  It showed how the
terrain increased in height by about 7 plate levels between the river and
the garden.  Oh well, I think I'll just have to buy a digital camera.

Click on the picture of the Tudor estate
http://www.members.home.net/ourcreations/silasIDX.html

Link to our homepage (Lego users in Victoria, BC, Canada)
http://members.home.net/ourcreations/

Thanks for looking

Silas