 Town / 480
Re: Pics of my Tudor Estate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 07:57:54 GMT

Hey, wowee!!!!~  I love it, I love it!!  The house itself is very well done
(love the battlements!), but the grounds set it apart.  Best job of Lego
landscaping I've seen!  I'm trying to collect vegetation just so I can do
something like what you've done there.  The enclosed garden is a great idea;
and the stream and flowered ridge on the one side and the woods on the other
are perfect.

Did I say good job?  Good job!

--

Paul Davidson

Silas P <silasp@uvic.ca> wrote in message news:FooDF0.LKs@lugnet.com...
I built a Tudor style house, and decided to do some landscaping as well.
Let me know what you think.  Unfortunately the pictures didn't come out • that
well, especially one with a close up of the river.  It showed how the
terrain increased in height by about 7 plate levels between the river and
the garden.  Oh well, I think I'll just have to buy a digital camera.

Click on the picture of the Tudor estate
http://www.members.home.net/ourcreations/silasIDX.html

Link to our homepage (Lego users in Victoria, BC, Canada)
http://members.home.net/ourcreations/

Thanks for looking

Silas