  *97157 (-10)
  Re: Legofest - Non ci saro' :-(

(...) Ciao Frankie, alla prossima. Marco. (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  A tutti i Dragstereers

Ho pensato: perche` una buona anima, diciamo uno a caso tra Carlo e Mario, non fanno opera di raccolta e postano la versione definitiva, inappellabile, cumulativa del regolamento con in appendice il pezzo di codice? Purtroppo stasera dovro` portare (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Bulk Auctions on ebay "Mister Lister"

(...) Argh! I don't have a "10" rating yet (8 positive feedbacks). Anyone want to leave me some feedback? ;) I've been searching for a way to do this offline, and cut'n'paste in MS Word just isn't doing it. Is there a third way between Auction (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  ZanyBrainy.com $10 off no minimum!

I've just ordered a gray X-Large baseplate from zanybrainy online: $10.00 price - $10.00 coupon + $4.25 shipping = $4.25 !!! 1. Visit (URL) 2. Click on Trusted Brand -> LEGO on the left side 3. Click one of the LEGO categories, or Show me all LEGO (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: mirroring parts

(...) One way to do this with the tools you have at hand would be to put the portion you want to mirror in a subpart, mirror the reference to this manually, and then inline the subpart again to retrieve it mirrored. Fredrik (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LEGO grandfather clock

craig hamilton wrote in message ... (...) pun! (...) Exactly. I was quite impressed with how you use plates and bricks sideways, and these Roman numerals are great. Excellent work! BTW, you're not planning to take your clock apart to supply pieces (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  LEGO r/c car (was: I have a solution for freeing motor ports)

(...) Each time I see the R/C car (most recently on clearance at Target) I get excited, expecting it to be a simple trasmitter plus an RCX-sized box with two motor outputs that is then built into a model. This would be a great set, and would make it (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: CC acceptance

(...) This is the nicest part about being in the US--I've been able to demand payment in my currency, with reasonable expectation that the buyer will be able to provide it. (...) That's true in MI and NJ as well, IIRC--but it's very grey in both (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Pics of my Tudor Estate

Thanks <blush> as for collecting vegetation, I have to say its a real shame that shop at home stopped selling the trees and fences set.... it was my favourite! Silas Paul Davidson wrote in message ... (...) idea; (...) other (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Pics of my Tudor Estate

Hey, wowee!!!!~ I love it, I love it!! The house itself is very well done (love the battlements!), but the grounds set it apart. Best job of Lego landscaping I've seen! I'm trying to collect vegetation just so I can do something like what you've (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.town)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact