 CAD / Development / 3708
Re: mirroring parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 08:11:50 GMT

"John Jensen" <skurt@vip.cybercity.dk> writes:

Has anyone got a tool, that can mirror a portion of a part?
What I need to do is change the prefix (from positive (nothing) to negative
(-)) of a whole bunch of "X" values, leaving the "Y" and "Z" values intact
I don't feel like doing it by hand:)

One way to do this with the tools you have at hand would be to put the
portion you want to mirror in a subpart, mirror the reference to this
manually, and then inline the subpart again to retrieve it mirrored.

Fredrik