  *97018 (-10)
  Re: Cannons

Did all the LEGO cannons fire by springs? The one I have (sadly only one...) fires with a spring, but I seem to remember a friend about 6 years ago who had several where you had to pull the "pin" back and then flick it with a finger to make it (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Buon divertimento

Ciao a tutti, purtroppo per cause di lavoro non dipendenti dalla mia volonta' non potro' partecipare al prossimo Legofest. :(( Mi consola l'idea che la mia parte di dolce potra' andare a Marco Beri :) Divertitevi tanto e documentate bene la gara, mi (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Attaching train bogies

(...) Well, what I mean is that a big, wide bogie plate is not the way proto trucks appear. Since TLC had designed the wheels to be held in place *parallel* to the axle rather than perpendicular and in proto trucks. I would like to see TLC design (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Medic Ship  [DAT]

Here's one of my first models to make in MLCAD. It has a crew of 2 pilots/medics and 2 non-mini-fig recovery bunks in the back as well as room for various rescue equipment. Please, LMKWYT! Mladen Pejic, over and out! (URL) 0 -170 -8 90 -3.33067e-015 (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: IR tower mains powered

"Leonard Stiles" <lstiles@hotpop.com> wrote in message news:FoK2ML.KvI@lugnet.com... (...) Leonard, Well, I'm still using the same battery (duracell) as the day my mindstorms kit arrived (8 months ago). Unlike the RCX, the tower doesn't seem very (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Young Obi-Wan's Head

(...) Wow, thanks for pointing that out. I guess I'll hafta start calling it the young Obi-Wan/Luke head. :) (...) There'll be quite a few in AucZILLA XII, which will consist mostly of SW sets. :) --Todd (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: MOC: Concept Hydroplane

(...) It's not really a macro, it's an entire Excel spreadsheet :) Works very well. (...) About 5 minutes. They're not perfect, but they're pretty close for just eyeballing it and spending as little time as possible on them :) --Bram Bram Lambrecht (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: New train page

(...) Masayuki, Thank you for sharing your pictures with us, and I hope we can encourage you to do more Some really nice pics up, again, thank you James Powell (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Fiera del giocattolo

Ci ho preso gusto.... Ho sentito, visto e controllato che alla fiera di Milano ci sta il salone del giocattolo. (URL) siete mai stati? quasi quasi io mi vi reco. e perciò eccomi qui la mappa del tesoro (URL) :-)))) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: [LDS] Is the keyword PLOT free?

(...) Details, details. Do you expect me to remember everything...? ;o) (URL) interact correctly with LDS Shell, I had to make some small adjustments in LDS. Ver 0.22 is not an official version, but at least it has the PLOT function, though (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.admin.general (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact