  *96369 (-20)
  Re: My new Inn of many gable ends...

(...) along. The shape of the structure is really good-- it's not just a plain boxy thing, it's got that hint of randomness to make it look all the more authentic. The courtyard is a great touch! Is there an interior as well? And if so, is it (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lego Motor properties

I don't think that the Lego motors are 'standard parts' - their specs may not be public. However, presumably, the motors are appropriate for use with the motor controller in the RCX, the MLX10402: (URL) might infer their specs from the load (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Ldlite for OpenGL and Linux (and uppercase filenames)

Rui: (...) That is not possible, since some DAT renderers work with case-insensitive file systems. (...) Because it is a matter of the file system and the rendering program has to live with that. (...) Most languages consider a word the same no (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Insectoids anyone?

On Wed, 19 Jan 2000, Richard Franks (<FoL5oG.Jq@lugnet.com>) wrote at 14:02:40 (...) It has already been discussed, and that was the conclusion. Sorry, can't remember the reference. But let's cut to the chase. There are roughly four sorts of people: (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Customized Castle Minifigs

(...) Oooh! I have a long list: My Favorite Standard Castle Minifigs are: ~ The Black Falcon Archers from 6073, refitted with a Black Bow and Quiver; ~ The Crusaders Archer from 6061; ~ The Dragon Masters Archer from 6079; ~ The Royal Knights (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Cowboy hat - not a Town Jr. thing!

(...) That is a really neat set. I never saw it before... 1975? The year I was born.... I wonder if that had anything to do with it? ;) Scott S. (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

  Re: Anyone want/need the bow sections from 6560?

These have been claimed. (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.boats)

  Re: Insectoids anyone?

Richard Franks <spontificus@__nospa...yahoo.com> wrote in message news:FoL4uE.KoK@lugnet.com... (...) welcome (...) and (...) Yes, although in my case I always pass things on at cost to my fellow 'fest friends :-) Huw (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Cowboy hat - not a Town Jr. thing!

That would probably be set #365, the Grand Daddy of the early large western sets: (URL) have this set, I love it for the parts.... lots of classic windows and doors. Gary Istok (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

  Page update and get-together announcement

the page has been updated a bit: (URL) here's a brief announcement to remind folks that we are planning on getting together on friday 1/28. location is forthcoming. ..joseph g (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us.wafol)

  Re: NELUG Castle Display at TCS Brainstorm...

(...) Well we seem to have added a few more possible creations to the display but the conversations seems to once again have died down. So now that my Inn & Tavern are complete I thought I would try and get this thread moving again. I would like to (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Is there anything

Tore: (...) No. (men vi må egentlig ikke diskutere det problem her ;-) I am just slightly too busy to do some proper LDrawing at the moment, but I have quite a few projects on stand-by. Play well, Jacob ---...--- -- E-mail: sparre@cats.nbi.dk -- -- (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  RE: IR tower mains powered

(...) I fixed that by cutting a piece of fairly stiff foam just a big longer than a 9 V cell - this holds the 9V adapter plug firmly against the plates and will not affect the warranty of your tower. If you like, I can do a little write up with (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 8 Wide train hopper

Bravo, Mike! {:^D You beat me to the punch-- I had intended to build an 8 wide version of Lar's Hopper as well! It looks great! Don't you think the proportions look a lot better? I especially like the way an 8 wide is wider than its trucks-- which (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Informal Announcey UKLUGy Thingy

All sound good. I have no probrem doing write ups on what is close to me - but I could not promise updates on a regular basis. Also is there any point in including TRU? It is only a small step away from including Argos. I'd like to see the guide (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Any interest in a huge Castle Kingdom site?

(...) Hey nothing wrong with being idealistic :-). I think this is a great idea. Of course anything I have posted so far is available to be included. I would assume that you would do something where you just linked from the map or a single picture (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Tracked Exploration Unit  [DAT]

This is a tracked exploration unit built on the same chassis as the tracked extraction unit. It is a two man vehicle, one being the driver, and the other being the science officer. The vehicle is equipped with a variety of geological sampling (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Insectoids anyone?

(...) Well that practically rules out auctions here full stop(.). As for selling Lego for profit, how is "profit" defined?{1} The cost of the item to the seller? The cost of the item plus other costs (eg/ie postage, travel, time etc)? Even if (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Informal Announcey UKLUGy Thingy

One or all of you may have noticed that the little box at (URL) has started filling with all sorts of information. I'd never really notice it as I usually use the traffic-view which skips past it! Anyway! If you follow the shopping <by area> link (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: My new Inn of many gable ends...

(...) It's been informative for me, too, since the only gable I was familiar with frankly didn't give a ****. Dave! (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Skipped 5 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact