  *96275 (-20)
  RE: OMR Filenaming Standard Change?

Hi, (...) I agreee. (...) Maybe I don't remember correctly, but until now I assumed that the term 'alternate model' refers to those models in the instruction booklet that can be built from the same set of parts. Just to clear my understanding, (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: 2000 is now here!!!

Huw Millington <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message news:FoJs33.4BM@lugnet.com... (...) ... but somehow I think we will be disappointed... Huw (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Question: One motor & Turning

Hi, If I only use one motor to power a robot's drive-train, am I stuck with forward motion only (and no turning ability)? Thanks, Bryan (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Micro Rover!

I decided to see how small a rover I could build while still including steering and a bumper. This rover is too small to carry an RCX (actually you could hide it behind an RCX), so it operates with a tether: (URL) else have any tiny mindstorms (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Saw some 6250s and 6296s on sale today.

(...) Hello Paul Thanks for your offer, I would be very interested as this is the last ship I´m looking for my Pirates and this set was never available in Germany. If you still can get one for me and if it´s not too much trouble to send it to (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  8 Wide train hopper

I am assuming John Neal is completely interested in this: I have just finished my first 8 wide train car. It is an adaption of Larry P's custom hopper. I widened it to 8 studs, added 5 plates height to it and lengthened it quite a bit. I might need (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: My new Inn of many gable ends...

(...) new (...) pieces. (...) let (...) James (URL) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Quarter-dome UFO Hulls, No Print

Brasso should be a standard bestseller item from LEGO Direct :-) Eric Eric Brok wrote in message ... (...) I (...) will (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Any interest in a huge Castle Kingdom site?

(...) I think it's a cool idea - I'd gladly contribute the Blank Shields to such a universe! (URL) page is way out of date, but I've got an update waiting in the wings) James (URL) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Quarter-dome UFO Hulls, No Print

craig hamilton wrote in message ... (...) NOONE (...) print (...) I bought an extra set of a UFO set, just to get off the saucer printings without regrets. I used a pencil eraser. It worked but was very hard work. I didn't even finish all the (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Helicopter #1607

If you guys let me know what the part # is for the rotor piece, I'll see if I have any. I need the part # to look it up on the Lugnet LDraw references. Since neither Pause nor Brickset show a pic for the set, I'd need to know what special pieces you (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  FIRST!!

Hi there, Sorry to intrude in your local group, but I just thought I'd take the opportunity to get 'first post'!! Greetings from Ireland... Kieran Brady (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us.wafol)

  Re: Regolamento.

(...) Direi che non sono ammessi sistemi propulsivi alternativiche siano pre-caricati. Ogni elastico, molla, sistema pneumatico che viene azionato esclusivamente durante i 5 metri di gara è valido. Ciao Giulio (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  FIRST!!

Hi there, Sorry to intrude in your local group, but I just thought I'd take the opportunity to get 'first post'!! Greetings from Ireland... Kieran Brady (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Q: How useful is "6497 Twisted Time Train" for LEGO trains?

The problem is that the ONLY piece I want out of those sets is the train nose, I don' even want the rest of the set near me ;-) (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: NQC 2.1 b2 in beta test

I tried it and it doesn't work. Instead of compiling NQC displays his "help" page with the compiler options in the dos box. :-( TZS Dave Baum schrieb in Nachricht ... (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  New newsgroups for LEGO user-groups/clubs

New newsgroups in the lugnet.org.us.* hierarchy have just been created for 6 LEGO user-groups in the United States: BayLUG Bay Area LEGO Users Group (San Francisco, California, U.S.A.) DixieLUG Dixie LEGO Users Group (Southeastern U.S.A.) GMLUG (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.org.us.gmlug, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.org.us.wafol, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  ------( Terms of use for lugnet.com )------

TERMS OF USE FOR LUGNET.COM OVERVIEW AND DEFINITIONS lugnet.com ("LUGNET") is a privately owned Internet site designed and run primarily for the benefit of those who enjoy building with, discussing, collecting, buying & selling, trading, and (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  ------( Welcome to lugnet.org.us.wamalug )------

Welcome to lugnet.org.us.wamalug, a LUGNET discussion group. CHARTER/PURPOSE: lugnet.org.us.wamalug (group): WAMALUG: Washington (D.C.) Metro Area LEGO Users Group lugnet.org.us (group and hierarchy): Regional user groups, clubs, and organizations (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  ------( Terms of use for lugnet.com )------

TERMS OF USE FOR LUGNET.COM OVERVIEW AND DEFINITIONS lugnet.com ("LUGNET") is a privately owned Internet site designed and run primarily for the benefit of those who enjoy building with, discussing, collecting, buying & selling, trading, and (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us.wafol)

Skipped 2 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact