 Pirates / 441
Re: Saw some 6250s and 6296s on sale today.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 08:19:43 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Paul Davidson writes:
As I said, they were $30 Canadian ($20 US).  That's not too bad,
particularly for the 6250 (Cross Bones Clipper).  Anyone interested?

--

Paul Davidson

Hello Paul

Thanks for your offer, I would be very interested as this is the last ship I´m
looking for my Pirates and this set was never available in Germany. If you
still can get one for me and if it´s not too much trouble to send it to
Germany, I´d be very happy. Please send an email to doe@gmx.de as I´m at work
right now  :)

Thanks, Ralph Döring