  *96188 (-20)
  Re: E-Bay Experiment - The 5561 Dune Buggy Alternate Model Auction

John Morgan wrote in message ... (...) from 5561 (...) tires (...) worth (...) but if (...) person that (...) I thought I was being clear where I stated at the beginning of the listing that it "included all of the parts necessary to build the (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Warner Bros "dotcom"

Well... all you did was make me jealous... so I doubled my order! :) Dave ***You CAN run a dozen motors from an RCX, right?*** (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Couple Questions

1. Out of curiosity, what pieces are in the 1.0 kit that aren't in 1.5? Why did LEGO remove those 10 pieces? 2. Where could we buy RIS kits in bulk? Say around 40, preferably at discount price (below $200)? 3. Is anyone using them in college level (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Some info to make others sick!!

I usually find Legos at yard sales. I found one set worth 33 bucks at Lego and they gave it to me for free. That will make you sick. The only problems was it was missing a few parts. -- Legoer, Adam Ogle Tom Newsom <ab8ten@bath.ac.uk> wrote in (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: NQC default output file

(...) Cool, thanks. (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  My web site has moved

I have changed ISPs and so my Mindstorms web pages are now at: //www.pressroom.com/...index.html -Wes (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Where are you getting 4561 for under $60????

(...) I found the 4561 at Toys 'R' US In december for $130 CDN. Now I thought THAT was a deal. No shipping. Picked up two of them... Being in Canada really causes problems getting deals... Dean (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Further markdowns at WalMart.com

(...) Strange! I just checked both of these, and the prices are back at these levels. I admit that I haven't tried buying either, but I was at least able to put both into my cart. Hmmm. Maybe you should try again. The Sphynx's Secret Surprise hasn't (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Q: How useful is "6497 Twisted Time Train" for LEGO trains?

Speaking of Time Suckers, does anyone have a couple of the grey train noses out of 6493 Flying Time Vessel they'd want to trade/sell? I have them on my Wants page at (URL) that I FINALLY own a 4558, I want to put grey noses on it (NO, I need to keep (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: free-for-all in space

(...) There's already a game like that. You can download a shareware version [I think] at (URL) .The full version, last time I checked, is $20. I used to have a copy of Version 3 [to my misfortune someone deleted it [so what? that's more time for (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: most wanted technic service pack?

I would like to see a service pack with the white clutch gear and one with large turntables. The turntables are available from Dacta, but I wish S@H carried them. (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  most wanted technic service pack?

What is the one piece that people here most want to see in a service pack? I would say the airtank is pretty high on several peoples lists but what else do people here want? -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Dan's Star Wars Parts Auction

The first week of the "Open" period is coming to a close. There are still plenty of great Lego elements still available at good prices. Visit the URL below; (URL) Unbid/Partial bid item list has been created. It contains all of the lots that are as (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  RE: IR tower mains powered

It should work with no problem. They make AC->DC converters that have a 9 volt connecter on the end that should work straight away. I have one I use all the time for 9V applications. -Ingar (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Customized Castle Minifigs

What is everyone's favorite castle minifig (standard or custom)?? I personally like my Scorpion Knights: Stingray torso, dark grey legs with black belt, red arms with black hands, and grey bullet helmet. I have managed to build entire armies of (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: IR tower mains powered

Yes, I have mounted a jack that accepts the plug of a 9V 500mA adapter on the back of one of my IR towers. Then I soldered the wires from the jack to the metal plates that are also the tower battery contacts. It been working great for almost a year (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  (canceled)

  Re: Further markdowns at WalMart.com

Glad I am not alone on this matter. I selected 6 of 5978s, went back to get a couple other sets, the next thing I know, the 5978s are gone from my shopping cart, and the price of the other items went up!?! Nice system. You gotta be quick on the (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  ebay ending soon:30 New Tan (Beige) 2x16 Lego Plates

Ending in a few hours 30 New Tan (Beige) 2x16 Lego Plates (URL) more auctions ending Thursday & Sat. Thanks, Julie (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Further markdowns at WalMart.com

(...) They're playing games there: I was able to order one of these. Swell. Then I started to pick up some for a friend of mine, and when I got to "Pay by credit card" it wiped out my order and went to the "Timeout!" screen. NOW all the prices list (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Skipped 3 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact