  *96170 (-20)
  Re: IR tower mains powered

Yes, I have mounted a jack that accepts the plug of a 9V 500mA adapter on the back of one of my IR towers. Then I soldered the wires from the jack to the metal plates that are also the tower battery contacts. It been working great for almost a year (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  (canceled)

  Re: Further markdowns at WalMart.com

Glad I am not alone on this matter. I selected 6 of 5978s, went back to get a couple other sets, the next thing I know, the 5978s are gone from my shopping cart, and the price of the other items went up!?! Nice system. You gotta be quick on the (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  ebay ending soon:30 New Tan (Beige) 2x16 Lego Plates

Ending in a few hours 30 New Tan (Beige) 2x16 Lego Plates (URL) more auctions ending Thursday & Sat. Thanks, Julie (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Further markdowns at WalMart.com

(...) They're playing games there: I was able to order one of these. Swell. Then I started to pick up some for a friend of mine, and when I got to "Pay by credit card" it wiped out my order and went to the "Timeout!" screen. NOW all the prices list (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: What am I missing here?

Well... if you break the figs down, look at the helmets alone they go for around 2.00 each, that 32.00 alone.. you look at the figs with the silver dots on the torso, they are a little rarer than some of the FK figs, I'd probably pay 3.00 each and I (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: question about town #6422 telephone repair

(...) As always the case in City Centre, they are printed. (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Q: How useful is "6497 Twisted Time Train" for LEGO trains?

How useful, as far as "train" parts go? I think the only thing useful in the whole lot for "train" is the log wall pieces as lumber cargo for a flatbed car. Other than that, who knows. Rich Have Fun! C-Ya! Legoman34 ***** Legoman34 (Richard W. (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  IR tower mains powered

Hardly the most adventurous avenue of customisation, but has anybody tried replacing the 9v battery in the IR tower with an AC/DC adapter? Is there anything that speaks against doing this? TIA Leonard Stiles <lstiles@hotpop.com> (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: GMLTC Layout

(...) That is one of the pages I was wanting to point out. I had a address for a larger photo gallery, unforunately, last time I tried it it did not work. :( The best way to figure out how to make a plan that will work for us is to get together. (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mo)

  Q: How useful is "6497 Twisted Time Train" for LEGO trains?

Hello! I'm an AFOL who's waiting on his first LEGO train set to show up in the mail this week. I noticed that S@H has 6497 on special this week and I was wondering how useful it is for parts. Is there anything useful in this set? Thanks! Fred. (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Regolamento.

"Mario Ferrari" <mario.ferrari@edis.it> wrote in message news:FoK0w0.CIC@lugnet.com... (...) molla (...) Fregato...... Avevo appena ultimato un ingegnosissimo sistema per caricare tre elastici (rigorosamente Lego, vedi (URL) il terzo motore.... (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: My Toys R Us Nightmare

(...) Had I been serious, I would have checked my physics. I think (IIRC) that at 190C water is always gas. At the very least it would be much more than 12atm needed to keep it liquid. Then again, it's been six years since I had to figure any of (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Further markdowns at WalMart.com

(...) Wow. We're lousy with them out here, but I answered my own question with a quick trip out--the prices are still at the "old" level. (Oasis Ambush for $5, Mummy's Tomb for $22, etc etc.) best LFB (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  question about town #6422 telephone repair

Can anyone tell me if the graphics on the front of the vehicle and on the side (telephone symbol) are printed or stickers? -- Paul Davidson (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego playtable in new concept car!

(...) I wonder what the piece count and the price per piece on this set is. Look you get a free car with your lego set!!! (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  FS/FT: Stellar Recon Voyager #6956

$50 Stellar Recon Voyager #6956 -SIB $46 Stellar Recon Voyager #6956 -seal broken Set: (URL) have two Stellar Recon Voyagers for sale. Both are still in boxes with slight shelf ware. The seal on one box has come loose/been broken, but all the (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Color Frequency? (oops)

Tough to say -- my older stuff is in pieces, while my post-Dark Age stuff is mostly built. In my bins, consisting mostly of old castle and space, I have the following frequencies: 1. black 2. grey 3. white 4. blue 5. yellow 6. red 7. green 8. other (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Shoulder Pads

Hey, I was in TRU today, looking for one of the sets that has this piece and I saw one of the Sting Ray sets and began thinking that the gray Sting Ray helmet would look really ominous as a barbarian helmet with some slight modification. (talk about (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  grey 2x4 medium slope apex?

Hello, Does anyone know any set that contains a grey 2x4 medium slope apex piece? /Eric McCarthy/ (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

Skipped 3 messages in groups lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact