 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4223
4222  |  4224
Subject:
FS/FT: Stellar Recon Voyager #6956
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 23:29:49 GMT

$50 Stellar Recon Voyager #6956 -SIB
$46 Stellar Recon Voyager #6956 -seal broken
Set: http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6956-1

I have two Stellar Recon Voyagers for sale.  Both are still in boxes
with slight shelf ware. The seal on one box has come loose/been broken,
but all the polly-bags still appear intact (If any piece(s) turn up
missing, I will attempt replacement).

I am also interested in obtaining 2x2x11 Pillars.
Part:  http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/6168a.gif
Listed below is approximate trade value I'd be willing to give:

(Color) (Price Value Each)
(Black) ($1.00)
(White)  ($2.50)
(Other) ($0.25-$1.00)

If you're interested or have questions -feel free to contact me,
  -Jonathan Delinger

BTW: Offer stands till both sets are sold/traded and shipping is from
US.