 General / 13839
Re: What am I missing here?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 00:10:50 GMT

Well... if you break the figs down, look at the helmets alone they go
for around 2.00 each, that 32.00 alone..  you look at the figs with the
silver dots on the torso, they are a little rarer than some of the FK
figs, I'd probably pay 3.00 each and I believe I have in the past
(though they came with helmet)...so that adds another 12 so your up to
44.00  28 weapons, I dunno about everyone else.. I'd probably only pay a
buck for all of them.. I've got enough.. so 45.00 total... 12
shields..to new, to common another buck 46.00 12 fluer de lis or
whatever they are calling those figs, I think they are just plain ugly..
probably 2.00 each so another 24.00 70.00 total.. He got a good price,
more than I'd pay for the whole lot together though...

Tamy

Maggie Cambron wrote:

Is there something about this auction that I am missing, or is Naji
having a very lucky day?  See
<http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=235194928>.

I guess I will have to order a bunch of 6097's and try to get rich!

Maggie Cambron

--
Keep on Bricken'
-Tamy