  *96092 (-10)
  Re: Any RCX groups/clubs in The Netherlands?

Me too! Gerald Ruiter <gruiter@xs4all.nl> schreef in berichtnieuws FoI221.7D4@lugnet.com... (...) be (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Adult lego sets.

(...) One straightforward way to do this would be to reduce the printed materials included with the bricks to Star Wars-style ideas, and possibly stages of construction (especially for Technic sets). Then take the (computer-generated) set of (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: LEGO box

Selçuk wrote in message ... (...) sized (...) Now I wonder how many people have been embarassed by storing their "adult" toys (nudge nudge, wink wink) in LEGO (or any other "kids" toy) boxes? (and having a visiting child discover them "um, er, um, (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.storage)

  Re: Mindstorm firmware C compiler for W95 platform ready for download.

The owner of (URL) , Francesco Ferrara, is not connected to this mailing list (or any robotics list for that matter) so that's why I posted this message for him. If you have questions, complaints, bugreports, anything please email him directly at (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  O'Reilly book update: free online building instructions

Hello, The Minerva robot, from _The Unofficial Guide to LEGO MINDSTORMS Robots_, has been redesigned for RIS 1.5. Because RIS 1.5 has fewer gears than RIS 1.0, Minerva cannot be built with the parts from RIS 1.5 alone. The redesigned robot, Mineva (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Attaching a servo to a Rug Warrior Pro

Ok - I'm a newbie! But I'm really hoping the collective wisdom of this newsgroup will be able to help me with extending the abilities of the Rug Warrior Pro I've been working with for the past 2 months. I've recently purchased and connected three (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Castle Theme: Auction Announcement/update 1

Hello and welcome to my first auction. What a surprise no bids, so no update. If you think the min bids are too high please let me know. I'll give it a couple more days. There are about 14 castle theme sets including 6023, 6081 and 6085. The rules (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Adult lego sets.

(...) basic (...) adults (...) of (...) I agree with Steve. It would take several thousand pieces to make good "adult sets" like Jodi describes. A skyscraper might require 40 floors of 30+ windows each and the detailing around them. The base would (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Adult lego sets.

(...) I have to agree to the comments about instructions. It used to take 20 steps to show how to put a 300-400+ piece model together. Now it seems that there is an instruction step for every other piece. Waaayyy too many steps. I end up building (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Shoulder Pads

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> schreef in berichtnieuws FoHHH7.5JH@lugnet.com... (...) gray (...) pads-piece (...) You're absolutely right! Totally forgot about the ugly Insectoids... So there _is_ a use for those sets afterall! :o) -- Arjan (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Skipped 3 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact