  *95607 (-10)
  Re: IKEA storage boxes

(...) My first thought is to buy some address labels that you can run through your printer. My only problem with that is they are not easily removeable. If your collection is like mine, with constant drawer swapping and part relocation, that might (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: GMLTC Module Construction

John, You can keep the layout at my house. :-) I am surprised nobody has offered a garage for that thing. My car has graciously donated her house for my layout. Mike Poindexter John Gerlach <john.gerlach@bestbu...om.nospam> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO box

I believe the box are useless but one question come up. If I want to sell that Lego Model in the future and will most lego fan prefer the parts in the box or just send parts in a zip sandwich bag? Ron Z <leahy@concentric.net> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.storage, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  How to connect handy board with linux

Hi, I have a problem, I wish someone can help me. I use linux to control my handy board. I can type command under IC, but I can do nothing without IC. HOw can I do something out of IC? Like type some command in another terminal? Your help will be (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  IKEA storage boxes

Hi, I have bought a big collection of storage boxes at IKEA from the MOPPE series. See (URL) are various combinations of drawers. So now my wall is partially covered with storage system. I'm happy with it, looks nice and keeps my bricks nice and (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: MOC: Aquaraider Wavechopper

(...) Thanks! (...) Well, one day I just stopped going for haircuts and...oh, you meant the minifig hair. It's Qui-Gon's hair from the SW Ep1 sets, no modification. (...) It's red, just like the real thing. The face was originally on a castle 'fig (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.build)

  Re: GMLTC Module Construction

(...) And very diffult to navigate up the narrow staircase from our basement "laboratory" to the outside world... Doh!! We've decided we need a much bigger building space, anyone want to sponsor us? <grin> John1, GMLTC (trash the '.nospam' to (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Most wanted color other than those in the brick packs

(...) And don't forget light blue......... Gary Istok (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Lego On Chicago Hope

I was watching Chicago Hope this morning and the doc is talking to a manic and he's telling the doc why he thinks he's manic, lists off a bunch of stuff and then says he made Wrigley field out of his daughters Lego bricks, then asked the doc if he (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 8480 Technic Space Shuttle

(...) month?..:-) (...) I was standing in front of the shelves at my local TRU, waiting for the clearance...... :-) Arnold (...) shipping (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact