 Storage / 430
Re: IKEA storage boxes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 16:51:05 GMT

In lugnet.storage, Frank Buiting writes:

Hi,

I have bought a big collection of storage boxes at IKEA from the MOPPE series.
See http://www.ikea.com/content/main.asp?docID=10512&tab=3
There are various combinations of drawers. So now my wall is partially covered
with storage system. I'm happy with it, looks nice and keeps my bricks nice
and tidy :-)

There is one downside to this: the drawers aren't transparent so I'm looking
for an easy way to print LDraw-parts on labels... any suggestions?

-Frank

My first thought is to buy some address labels that you can run through your
printer. My only problem with that is they are not easily removeable. If your
collection is like mine, with constant drawer swapping and part relocation,
that might not work for you. That's my free advice, but remember that you get
what you pay for. :-)

-Duane