 Storage / 428
427  |  429
Subject:
IKEA storage boxes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 16:30:11 GMT

Hi,

I have bought a big collection of storage boxes at IKEA from the MOPPE series.
See http://www.ikea.com/content/main.asp?docID=10512&tab=3
There are various combinations of drawers. So now my wall is partially covered
with storage system. I'm happy with it, looks nice and keeps my bricks nice
and tidy :-)

There is one downside to this: the drawers aren't transparent so I'm looking
for an easy way to print LDraw-parts on labels... any suggestions?

-Frank